Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Noah_Blade

Aircraft Camouflage Options

Aircraft Camouflage Options Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What solutions do you prefer?

• Solution 1: Option to disable in menu.
    • Solution 2a: Specialized camouflages for aircraft on permanent camos.
    • Solution 2b: Revert aircraft pre-0.11.3 looks on permanent camouflages, with the camo-less aircraft being the flat-grey of camo-less ships.
    • I don't think we need any of these options in-game.
    • I don't like any other option/ I have another solution. (Please specify in comments)

3 comments in this topic

[TIAN]
Members
13 posts

As the title says, options on aircraft camos. camos on aircraft with the consumable camouflages are nice, but they are quite annoying on permanent camouflages, ruining the aesthetic of some ships with permanent camouflages like those you have on Premiums or purchasable with Doubloons. For example; Atago with her catapult fighter looked very nice with a historical olive green pre-0.11.3 but now has a ugly mess of blue, grey, black, and white. I have 2-ish ways of solving this problem:

1.) Option in Port or in Options Menu. When enabled aircraft revert to pre-0.11.3 looks (My Preferred Option)

2a.) Specialized aircraft camouflages for permanent camouflages. Basically aircraft are give a cleaner "more realistic" camo...

2b.)Or revert to pre-0.11.3 looks, with the camo-less aircraft being the flat-grey of camo-less ships. (My 2nd Choice)

[-SV-]
Members
98 posts

WHY would I want my aircraft the same camo color of my ship?!?!?

I want those babies to stand out on their own on the flight deck !

PLEASE allow us to disable this stupid feature !!!!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this