You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ortheki

Need help; dockyard will NOT load

10 comments in this topic

Members
183 posts
13,279 battles

I had this problem the last dockyard too. Trying to open the dockyard freezes the game in permanent loading. Clicking esc does nothing, only forcing the game to close externally brings up the exit button.

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,250 battles
16 minutes ago, Ortheki said:

I had this problem the last dockyard too. Trying to open the dockyard freezes the game in permanent loading. Clicking esc does nothing, only forcing the game to close externally brings up the exit button.

I know you can access the dockyard for other servers online (like EU and RU) but I can never find it for NA? If they have that for NA too it would solve a lot of issues for people.

[USCG]
Members
2 posts

same...can't access the dockyard

sigh

NEW INFO....logged out and back in...all working

Edited by Whorled_Peas

[CK5]
Members
1,932 posts
23,471 battles

I have the same problem, the Dockyard page will not load, and I cannot close the page either without using control-alt-delete and closing the game altogether.  

[PHD]
Members
472 posts
24,757 battles
55 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I know you can access the dockyard for other servers online (like EU and RU) but I can never find it for NA? If they have that for NA too it would solve a lot of issues for people.

https://dockyard.worldofwarships.com/

• Thanks 1

Members
4 posts
5,475 battles

Today is Friday, December 16, 2022 and I cannot get past the load graphic (the anchor with the loading arrow encircling it). When I try to escape out of the screen I get hung up. Can't get out, can't get into the shipyard. By the looks of these posts, this has been an issue from the 'get-go'. Won't be bothering with the shipbuilding portion of the game. My only intention now is how to sink them. :Smile-_tongue:

[CORE]
Members
13 posts
10,724 battles

Same for me too.. try it several times a day.. every once in a while it lets me and loads.. but mostly spins or loads with nothing to click on not even an exit button. So forced to the desttop to start the game all again. Aggravating. 

[SCRUM]
Members
75 posts
32,860 battles

Hi,

This is an issue with every dockyard and it never gets better.... No ideas? I love computers.... especially when they work.

Members
4 posts
8,320 battles

I have the same issue, but also have a problem where I have to repeatedly enter and exit the armoury for it to load properly.

So frustrating on top of all the other issues the game has.

[4TAC]
[4TAC]
Members
440 posts
18,096 battles

Same here. On top of Dockyard not loading, I have to load and reload armory several times to get it to load--also other screens like profile and clan.

UPDATE: Using the link that Potohto928 posted above, I was able to access the Dockyard in a browser and collect my reward that way. Thanks, Potohto928!

EDIT: Alt-F4 will also get you out of a locked-up Dockyard screen.

Edited by Coyote720