Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: Multiple Missions

5 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,327 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-0113/

Use the link above or go to Port>>>News>>>Ship's Log: Songkran Festival Article

Scroll down through the entire article as there are multiple (3) Mission Participate/Unlock buttons for assorted rewards

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 6
  • Thanks 5

[V1-PI]
Members
502 posts
18,311 battles

Thank you Admiral T

v appreciated 

btw

what is the current/your evaluation of Atlantico ? Inquiring minds would like to know. 😇

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,327 battles
7 minutes ago, SerahKhan said:

Thank you Admiral T

v appreciated 

btw

what is the current/your evaluation of Atlantico ? Inquiring minds would like to know. 😇

Well, I played against it a couple times while it was being tested (Random matches), and I also played with teammates who were testing it and I sort of ran with them to observe, and it is tough, the main guns hurt, and the secondary's can do a lot of damage if in range to use them even though ROF is slow. I was smart enough while playing against it to stay out of secondary range though! :Smile_hiding:  I was on the receiving end of the main guns a few times however (it seems fairly accurate) and OUCH! LOL. Shooting at it the armor seems decent when angled.

I am getting it for sure (have already bought the 2 Starter packs) and just hoping WG didn't do a last second nerf to it or something that ruins it. I don't think it will be OP and amazing but I think it will at least be pretty good, fun, and worth the effort. Only time will tell though.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,334 posts
23,700 battles

As always thank you for pointing these out.

Sign in to follow this