Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kyesac

Dockyard Starter Packs Issue

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,833 battles

Anyone else having issues with buying the Dockyard Starter Packs?  I can select one, click yes to purchase and nothing happens.  It just leaves the Starter Pack Screen and goes back to the regular dockyard screen.  This happens with either the 3 or 8 pack Starter pack.

• Thanks 2

[CV-72]
Members
42 posts
4,034 battles

It seems the armory is down as well. In port menu next to your dubs it should have a sign saying the service is unavailible...........im also miffed.....just got off of work ready to make whale noises and play a new war wagon

• Cool 1

[NKOTD]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Supertester, Privateers
1,972 posts
19,588 battles
19 minutes ago, kyesac said:

Anyone else having issues with buying the Dockyard Starter Packs?  I can select one, click yes to purchase and nothing happens.  It just leaves the Starter Pack Screen and goes back to the regular dockyard screen.  This happens with either the 3 or 8 pack Starter pack.

I have made the Admin team aware of this. 

• Thanks 1

[CV-72]
Members
42 posts
4,034 battles
5 minutes ago, Tread_Head57 said:

Armory is down, but you can buy starter packs right from the dockyard screen. It worked for me about 15min ago

Lucky dog....

Screenshot (791).png

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,291 battles
29 minutes ago, Tread_Head57 said:

Armory is down, but you can buy starter packs right from the dockyard screen. It worked for me about 15min ago

Same

22 minutes ago, Pork999 said:

Lucky dog....

Screenshot (791).png

Try opening the dockyard and see if the starter pack option comes up for you. I was able to buy both starter packs just now. 

1 issue I had however was it only let me do them 1 at a time. By that I mean I bought the 8K one and it had me collect the rewards but there was no way to go back for the 3.9K one. I had to exit the dockyard and then reenter it and then I could go to the starter pack page again and buy the 2nd one.

Both worked however so I am done through phase 11 and all rewards to that point successfully collected.

Image1.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[ARGSY]
Members
31,078 posts
29,316 battles

Just checked now - can get into Premium shop, but Armory (through main website link) gives a 503 error.

Sign in to follow this