Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GATIN_CARAMELLO

Kearsarge

6 comments in this topic

Members
97 posts
7,194 battles

I mentioned that as well,  you are a sitting duck,  The ISE and also I am assuming the Tone does not have a depth Charges.  Some of the Dutch also i Believe.  I think they think that your Tiny Tims will take care of the sub and the torp planes on the others will as well. Miracles are known to happen. Otherwise good luck hitting a submerged sub with those planes, you might get lucky with the torps and the firebombs on the dutch but until then, it needs to be fixed.

• Thanks 1

[SOMLI]
Members
489 posts
27,374 battles

Kearsarge is trash, another now job sell of a ship that gets mauled in PVP gameplay. These CCs are selling these ships in orchestrated games.Glad I only used coal for this dud.

Edited by thundercat_warrior
  • Boring 1

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,604 posts
16,531 battles
23 minutes ago, thundercat_warrior said:

Kearsarge is trash, another now job sell of a ship that gets mauled in PVP gameplay. These CCs are selling these ships in orchestrated games.Glad I only used coal for this dud.

Several CCs were actually very scared of her being very OP.  She has North Carolina guns which have very slow AP shells, but she has a Tier 10 broadside at Tier 9.

Her exposed superstructure from the flightdeck makes her quite the damage-sponge, though.

[ODIN]
Members
116 posts
7,221 battles
3 hours ago, thundercat_warrior said:

Kearsarge is arguably the most OP T9 ship that's been released in a long time, you seriously need to re-approach the ship if you can't get results with it.

Sign in to follow this