You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

WHAT !!! No " Server Down I Cant log In Post " Outrageous !!!

10 comments in this topic

[TO07]
Members
4,314 posts
31,753 battles

What is going on here a full hour into the patch downtime and not a single post by someone.

I get home from work jump on line hoping to see the usual and what do I find nothing, this is intolerable.

Who is  in charge here !!!  WG where is your spread sheets on this matter, why has no action been taken about this !

What has the world come to, there was a time when posts would be up within minutes of the patch downtime, this is just sad. 

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Ah well.

There was a time we had none of that internet and computer non sense. All that raising up of technology and for what a dookie pew pew video game with which to piss away your most productive adult living playing a childs game of war?

HA... the blessed server will be back up. WeeGee depends on it. Just have to take up knitting or something easily able to help you dispose of all this wonderful wasted hours with which to wait on more wasted hours and days pursuing a new shiny object of desire built for you to be able to extract the wealth of your sweat and labors.

• Cool 1

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,812 posts
20,786 battles

blame Subs

they are being blamed for everything else

• Funny 1
  • Meh 1

[XG]
Members
539 posts
35 minutes ago, tm63au said:

What is going on here a full hour into the patch downtime and not a single post by someone.

I get home from work jump on line hoping to see the usual and what do I find nothing, this is intolerable.

Who is  in charge here !!!  WG where is your spread sheets on this matter, why has no action been taken about this !

What has the world come to, there was a time when posts would be up within minutes of the patch downtime, this is just sad. 

Give it time.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
420 posts
11,284 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

Very few people care if it's up any more

• Thanks 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,933 posts
8,973 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

What is going on here a full hour into the patch downtime and not single post by someone.

Simpsons wrestling memes on Twitter: "Australian Wrestling Twitter  tomorrow... #SuperShowDown #wwe https://t.co/OEOPXZtIOA" / Twitter

[ARGSY]
Members
31,111 posts
29,426 battles
2 hours ago, LieutenantJebStewart said:

Well, yesterday was Wednesday...."patch day"....and not a single word of woe all day yesterday. :Smile_trollface:

:Smile_veryhappy: