Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MiniHannibal65

How I Build It: Hornet

7 comments in this topic

[PN]
WoWS Community Contributors
287 posts
11,029 battles

Hey Guys,

I'm back with my build for the Hornet since it is releasing soon. This is what I wound up using and liked the most!

(Don't forget to like and subscribe!)
Feel free to ask questions in the Youtube comments or here, always happy to answer!

Link to the video for anyone who can't use the embedded video. Hornet 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[CLUMP]
Members
2,861 posts
3,004 battles

:fish_panic:Tier eight CV with tier six planes :Smile_hiding:I thought the Kaga had it bad guess hornet has it worse :cap_old:

Edited by LastRemnant

[NUWES]
Members
3,848 posts
15,804 battles
1 hour ago, LastRemnant said:

:fish_panic:Tier eight CV with tier six planes :Smile_hiding:I thought the Kaga had it bad guess hornet has it worse :cap_old:

Kaga does pretty well with hers because her reserves are so large and she has the standard loadout of planes which work at least decently against all targets. Hornet doesn't have that. She's more centered around her B-25 gimmick and her regular planes  are more limited in what targets they are useful against.

• Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
2,861 posts
3,004 battles
25 minutes ago, Tzarevitch said:

Kaga does pretty well with hers because her reserves are so large and she has the standard loadout of planes which work at least decently against all targets. Hornet doesn't have that. She's more centered around her B-25 gimmick and her regular planes  are more limited in what targets they are useful against.

AP bombs are useless against DDs and BBs with high armor :fish_palm: Wargaming should make it so you can pick between AP and HE with DB planes :fish_cute_2: 

[PN]
WoWS Community Contributors
287 posts
11,029 battles
1 hour ago, Tzarevitch said:

Kaga also does well becausse you hit for 14-17k with four torpedoes against any target, which means you can mop the deck on cruisers and BBs

[NUWES]
Members
3,848 posts
15,804 battles
2 hours ago, MiniHannibal65 said:

Kaga also does well becausse you hit for 14-17k with four torpedoes against any target, which means you can mop the deck on cruisers and BBs

Yep. Hornet's torps hit like wet tissue. I've put two of them into a DD and not even knocked it to half health. 

Sign in to follow this