Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DJC_499

Naval Base Addition

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
2,443 posts
17,255 battles

A couple of years ago I was wondering if the Naval Base would be expanded and I see it looks like a new building might become available per the attached announcement. I have thought it might involve the small brown building as shown below. I wonder if this buildout will involve the ability to get more credits in general or perhaps just for Superships?

Naval Base Expansion.jpg

Naval Base Expansion #2.jpg

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,076 battles
7 hours ago, DJC_499 said:

A couple of years ago I was wondering if the Naval Base would be expanded and I see it looks like a new building might become available per the attached announcement. I have thought it might involve the small brown building as shown below. I wonder if this buildout will involve the ability to get more credits in general or perhaps just for Superships?

Naval Base Expansion.jpg

Naval Base Expansion #2.jpg

Probably discounts on purchasing them with different percentages... 

In 3 different/5 different levels of oil upgrades..

Probably a 1% or 2% gradient each level maxing out at 5% if there's 3 levels or 10% if there's 5 levels...

If history repeats itself anyway.

• Cool 1

[WGF]
[WGF]
Members
165 posts
16,348 battles

I want a dockyard in our naval base, with a ship that the clan works towards finishing, and once done all active members get one :)

• Cool 2

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,881 posts
22,335 battles

We have something like that in STO where if a Fleet raises it's colony level they have the ability to purchase a ship restricted to the advanced fleets. I'm not sure how they could do that here. 

[PLONK]
[PLONK]
Members
84 posts
7,715 battles

I would like to see a  lend lease  system  for clan members to lend a ship as a 1or 7 day rental . 

i was thinking each clan member can choose 1 ship that will go into the lend lease program thereby removing it from inventory , and members of the clan can pay some economic  resources to borrow it for a day (1 day/7day rental)

the owner of the ship gets 50% of the lend fee the clan treasury gets 20%  and the rest goes to the great WG in the sky (evaporates) 

when a rental is active  no other players can rent it ,  and you can only rent a specific ship once per patch version. 

maybe lend lease fee is based on the economic cost to originally aquire the boat.  coal ships= coal , steel ships=steel, rare ships and premiums could charge any resource including dubs . 

the ship is returned to the owners inventory after the rental expires or returns to the lend lease inventory .

@Ahskance

Sign in to follow this