Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
syp_twiz

2 subs and 2 cvs per team in a match

12 comments in this topic

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
387 posts
19,834 battles

absolutely sucking the fun right out of this game. gonna go play something else. 

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,320 battles

Welcome to WoWS post- 2020. At least you’re not facing t10 subs or CV in said match. Imagine if they did that, or even 10 CV+SuperCV+2xsub.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? Apparently 17,077.

• Funny 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

[TORCH]
Members
829 posts
8,354 battles

Yeah, I haven't played a random battle in over 2 weeks....I was playing a lot before that...

[RLGN]
Members
19,117 posts
35,137 battles

Sub are going away tomorrow, unless the rental tasks renew, (I imagine they will, but I don’t know for certain.)

I would worry less about subs, and more about super ships.

It isn’t going to matter how expensive they are, it’s going to be a super ship palooza tomorrow…:fish_palm:

[WOLFD]
Members
976 posts
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Sub are going away tomorrow, unless the rental tasks renew, (I imagine they will, but I don’t know for certain.)

I would worry less about subs, and more about super ships.

It isn’t going to matter how expensive they are, it’s going to be a super ship palooza tomorrow…:fish_palm:

super ships have zero impact on mid tiers where i like to play.

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
387 posts
19,834 battles

had a match last night with FIVE super ships per side. was playing in a division of 3 with clanmates.. after that match no one really wanted to play anymore, so we quit. 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
1 hour ago, syp_twiz said:

we quit. 

Again? The last time you "quit" you had 17,077 battles played. Now, you have 17,123 battles played. 

• Boring 1

Beta Testers
84 posts
8,135 battles

We were told time and time again there would not be subs put into this game.

Between subs and carriers the game is not fun anymore. Surface ships have to play too defensively to be enjoyable.

They are trying to keep players with all the gimmicks, contests, and whatever else they can come up instead of good enjoyable game play for all players.  I spend as much time trying to figure out all that stuff as I do playing the game...

Ive spent a lot of money buying premium ships and premium time over the years. I still drop in for a few games a week, this is a mess now. No skill is involved anymore it"s all in the luck of the draw how the game will come out.

With 2 carriers and 2 subs per side we should have 25 surface ships per side for this to make any sense at all...

Simple fix... allow players to opt out of matches with subs and/or carriers.

I really enjoyed the game and played a lot up until about 2 years ago... the changes since then have been getting ridiculous.

Chess has been chess for quite a while because it works... this has become a game trying to be all things to all people which never works...

• Cool 1

[TARK]
Members
793 posts
5,932 battles
32 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Again? The last time you "quit" you had 17,077 battles played. Now, you have 17,123 battles played. 

And you have 18k posts.  Wow.  Think about all the time you spent typing crap to people who couldn't care less.

• Haha 1

[_BDA_]
Members
906 posts
14,548 battles
32 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Perhaps he meant quit for the night.

Sign in to follow this