Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Winston_Church_Hill

Highest number of battles?

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
85 posts
3,162 battles

I was just noticing one person had 29,000 + battles,..

 

I was wondering,..   just calculating how much actual time is 29,000 battles?

 

If each battle is say 10 minutes for easy math,..  then that is a whooping 208 solid days of 24 hours a day of battles.

 

I wonder what the highest number of battles is for a player in this game is?

 

The award goes too ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
82 posts
7,672 battles

NA: 59,811 (https://na.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

EU: 71,903 (https://eu.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

RU: 65,088 (https://ru.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

ASIA: 59,127 (https://asia.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

*Normal disclaimer that the WOWS API data can only provide an incomplete dataset and there could be higher numbers taking into account hidden profiles and game types and ship classes the API has never been updated for

Edited by alexrfy
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
667
[-AF-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,310 posts
16,080 battles
12 minutes ago, alexrfy said:

NA: 59,811 (https://na.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

EU: 71,903 (https://eu.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

RU: 65,088 (https://ru.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

ASIA: 59,127 (https://asia.wows-numbers.com/ranking/type,all/?order=battles__desc)

*Normal disclaimer that the WOWS API data can only provide an incomplete dataset and there could be higher numbers taking into account hidden profiles and game types and ship classes the API has never been updated for

That "All Battles" button doesn't seem to be accurate.  It looks to be only accounting for Random Battles.  If you look at the top # of battles for Co-Op on NA, there's actually a player with 67,709 battles PLUS 7,442 random battles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles
39 minutes ago, Sir_Winston_Church_Hill said:

I was just noticing one person had 29,000 + battles,..

 

I was wondering,..   just calculating how much actual time is 29,000 battles?

 

If each battle is say 10 minutes for easy math,..  then that is a whooping 208 solid days of 24 hours a day of battles.

 

I wonder what the highest number of battles is for a player in this game is?

 

The award goes too ??

A lot of factors go into bringing that average battle duration down, as battle count goes up.

Some common ones:

1. If you die before the battle is over, you can go back to port and join another battle.

2. If your client crashes or battle loading screen doesn’t let you control the ship, you could end up back in port (rare to be forced there) or only be able to click esc+ back to port.

3. Your team or enemy team RoFLStomps the other, thus creating a shorter march. Some matches end in less than 7 mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles
1 minute ago, Altwar said:

That "All Battles" button doesn't seem to be accurate.  It looks to be only accounting for Random Battles.  If you look at the top # of battles for Co-Op on NA, there's actually a player with 67,709 battles PLUS 7,442 random battles

Yep, All Battles counts Random+Ranked+Team….. might not even count clan battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[PHD]
Members
472 posts
24,812 battles

I just cracked 20K battles in co-op. I also have 171 battles in random.

Maybe it displays the largest count?

 

 

Edited by Potohto928

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
667
[-AF-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,310 posts
16,080 battles
Just now, SkywhaleExpress said:

Yep, All Battles counts Random+Ranked+Team….. might not even count clan battles.

Yeah, so it's not counting Co-Op battles so that person with the highest "All Battles" count also has 6000+ Co-Op battles.  So that factors in to the question the OP asked which is, highest number of battles is for a player in this  game.   
I think the Co-Op leader leads the "All Battles" leader in NA.  But perhaps there's someone that's below them who has more combined battles than either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
667
[-AF-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,310 posts
16,080 battles
7 minutes ago, Potohto928 said:

I just cracked 20K battles in co-op. I also have 500ish battles in random.

Maybe it displays the largest count?

Nah.  as @SkywhaleExpress mentioned, All Battles counts Random+Ranked+Team.   What it should count in my opinion is Random+Ranked+Team+Co-Op+Operation.  And even that doesn't take into account clan battles and event battles.

 

My all battles count is 2256  = 2242 Random + 14 Ranked.  It doesn't account for my 11522 Co-Op battles.
I'm not going to even talk about my combined 68k+ battles in WoT....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[PHD]
Members
472 posts
24,812 battles
11 minutes ago, Altwar said:

Nah.  as @SkywhaleExpress mentioned, All Battles counts Random+Ranked+Team.   What it should count in my opinion is Random+Ranked+Team+Co-Op+Operation.  And even that doesn't take into account clan battles and event battles.

 

My all battles count is 2256  = 2242 Random + 14 Ranked.  It doesn't account for my 11522 Co-Op battles.
I'm not going to even talk about my combined 68k+ battles in WoT....

Seems I was looking at the wrong number.

My 171 random + 14 ranked = 185 "total battles".

Doesn't count my 19,799 co-op battles.

(Guess I was mistaken about already having 20K).

Edited by Potohto928

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles
4 minutes ago, Potohto928 said:

Seems I was looking at the wrong number.

My 171 random + 14 ranked = 185 "total battles".

Doesn't count my 19,799 co-op battles.

(Guess I was mistaken about already having 20K).

The forum counts it for you. You show 20,009. Also, I could be wrong on even the Team, since that was a short lived battle type. I only had like 3 or 4 of them, they took that away so fast.

In fact, they took it away so long before clan battles, it was sad. 

 

Also, I think a couple hidden profile guys had at least 45k battles before they hid the profile. Also, people that have WG reset their account, I’m not sure if WG even saves their battle count. Maybe they have a (<Date) like they do with ships that changed tier or old CV’s etc. So, only WG will know this count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
695
[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,833 battles

Nice.  In Coop, I am 119.  Never expected to be that high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,927
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,310 posts
23,640 battles

There are some mostly coop players that have huge amounts of battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,007 posts

Let me put it this way...

 

If you have more than maybe 25,000 rounds played in WoWs over the past 7 years? You really need to;

1) Get a job.

2) Move out of your moms basement.

3) Get a girlfriend.

 

Seriously. If I had 25,000 games, I'd be homeless. It'd require playing probably 8 hours per day to get some of the numbers I see in these forums...

  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles
30 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Let me put it this way...

 

If you have more than maybe 25,000 rounds played in WoWs over the past 7 years? You really need to;

1) Get a job.

2) Move out of your moms basement.

3) Get a girlfriend.

 

Seriously. If I had 25,000 games, I'd be homeless. It'd require playing probably 8 hours per day to get some of the numbers I see in these forums...

1. I’m sure this goes for a lot of folks….

 I have been steadily employed since before high school, without even 6 months of gap. To put that into perspective for you, I graduated in June 2004, before my 18th birthday, which is October 4.

Some of us just work from home, and while we would like to go out and do other things, we have to be available for work during the entire time we’re paid for it. For me, that is a 16 hour availability window— 4 PM to 10 PM on the support case queue, 10 PM to 8 AM on call plus data center maintenance requests.

2. Many of us have lives, part of which we choose to spend enjoying the things we love, such as video games.

For me: In all this time since playing WG games (Sept 2012 to now) I have actively participated in raising two kids and two dogs. That entails going to almost every school function, taking the kids and dogs to the park, daddy daughter princess dance parties, father son lego land adventures, etc. , etc.,.

3. I was married in October of 2011…. who do you think I had my kids (and raising them) with? 

 

 

 

Surely, I can speak for others on this as well, so yeah… it is possible to do all of those things and still play a game.

P.S. Even at the full 20 minutes per battle, 25k battles  is less than 20% of each day for the last 6 years. Many people also play in waves, like on days off… so some days might be a 6-8 or more hour session, then the next couple days none. Some months might be 300+ battles, others might be fewer than 100.

Heck, I even took between June 2018 and April 2020 off of the game.

 

P.S.S. It’s convenient that we can’t see your count to see if you’re just trolling…

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
323
[KSC]
Wiki Editor, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
468 posts
11,417 battles

It gets fun trying to fill in the gaps on your total battle count. 

Mine's completely false because test ships aren't even recorded! Hehe

What about operations and others? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,627
[TWFT]
Members
1,767 posts
46,003 battles

My 33,540 battles (28905 Random, 2745 Ranked and 1620 Coop.  I don't know how many tournament and KOTS battles I have) does not matter, what matters is the last match I did and that was about a week ago.

Dont know if I will play again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[-NACL]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,697 posts
28,327 battles
1 hour ago, Turbotush said:

My 33,540 battles (28905 Random, 2745 Ranked and 1620 Coop.  I don't know how many tournament and KOTS battles I have) does not matter, what matters is the last match I did and that was about a week ago.

Dont know if I will play again.

Oh no! It’s serious when I see Turbotush not feeling the game. Hope you get to feeling up to it again.

 

I always wondered the difference in battle count: The forum says you have 45k almost. It likely counts all previous versions of ranked, clan battles, Alpha/CBT/etc. as well. Maybe even special game modes.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,689
[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
2,261 posts
26,520 battles

THAT WOULD BE ME AND MY WIFE FOR HIGHEST NUMBER

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17,276
[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,142 posts
30,906 battles

Co-Op counts towards the battles total.  Those games often go 3-5 minutes.  If a Co-Op game goes 10+ minutes, it's highly unusual.  Meanwhile in PVP modes, games aren't surprising to go 15 minutes or the full 20.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×