You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyrom

Where is the update? Was it not today?

12 comments in this topic

[LRM]
Members
1,806 posts
18,052 battles

I have no Dockyard, no Superships in the tree, no tasks for those new fancy containers, etc.
CIS accounts already have that.

what happened?

Edited by crazyrom
  • Boring 1

[WOLFC]
Members
6,102 posts
17,241 battles
5 minutes ago, Slammer58 said:

^This.

0.11.2 also dropped on a Thursday. This seems to be the new norm, with NA no longer getting the patch a day earlier than other regions.

[LRM]
Members
1,806 posts
18,052 battles
8 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

^This.

0.11.2 also dropped on a Thursday. This seems to be the new norm, with NA no longer getting the patch a day earlier than other regions.

it's the opposite. CIS servers got it already, they are already happily building their Atlantico, while happily playing the new superships and getting their new fancy containers. :cap_viking:

• Funny 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF9]
Members
2,317 posts
35,833 battles

So, is Thursday going to be the new update day?  New missions and Scenarios drop on Wednesdays and Updates on Thursdays?  Just curious.

I know the last update was on a Thursday because some testing or something went a day longer.  Is this the new norm?

[WOLFC]
Members
6,102 posts
17,241 battles
10 minutes ago, crazyrom said:

it's the opposite. CIS servers got it already, they are already happily building their Atlantico, while happily playing the new superships and getting their new fancy containers. :cap_viking:

And is it not true that NA is not getting the patch on Wednesday, which was earlier than other regions? :cap_old:

As I said, the new norm seems to be that NA will get the patch on Thursday, rather than the “early” release on Wednesday we were accustomed to.

[BONKY]
Members
2,285 posts
26,818 battles
2 hours ago, crazyrom said:

I have no Dockyard, no Superships in the tree, no tasks for those new fancy containers, etc.
CIS accounts already have that.

what happened?

1: this patch had an 11th hour bug that needed an extra day to fix, and with the Clash of Courage event going on, they probably felt they had to extend this one a day at the end to make up the lost day.

2: the Russian server is now its own separate entity from EU/NA

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[-HUGS]
Members
973 posts
13,184 battles

I am so eager to get this patch.... It's not for the new content, but rather the content that will get removed: T11 super ships rental.

It's going to give us back some quality games, from time to time. No more 38-46% players that barely ever got battles at T10 (if it all) taking top tiers spots with ships they don't really care about. Hannover that hit W at the start of the battle and push into the center cap straight ensuring its quick demise. Zorkiy that tries to play their boat as a smoke screen/capper and die first. United States player that can't be bothered to install a concealment upgrade and get snipped by a Vermont 3 minutes into the game. And obviously, all  of the super ships that enter battles with no upgrades or just a camo. 

I think if so many people have been complaining about the quality of the experience in random battles lately, it is because we had just too much ships in testing, with rather poor distribution methods in regards to team-focused PVP game with no options for respawn.  T10 Subs just added another layer of "bad", basically tipping a scale of an already fragile situation. But they just can't be the only source for everything that has been going on during the last month. 

Once all these players will lose access to their ships, it will not fix everything that is wrong with the game, but I expect it should get a bit better. And currently, "slightly better" sounds amazing.

Edited by Mr_Argamas

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles

For those who get their game patch early... This is the first time in a long time, advance update didn't trigger..

[ARR0W]
Members
6,148 posts
32,910 battles
2 hours ago, crazyrom said:

And getting their draft notices.