Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iamSamoth

An impressive array of just about's and almost's, and WG having some dark power. ;p

10 comments in this topic

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,247 battles

I have mentioned before that WoW has some of the slimmest margins for us to come up short in various ways, time, XP, DMG tasks.

And this is not a complaint, rather an impressive yield of just short scores. A pretty broad group, and I was impressed mostly by the overall volume.

Haven't even counted yet. Maybe only 5 but that is quite long odds I would imagine.

Let's see...

starting with, ... that intra weekly 'gift' container mission set. Which I like since there are many fewer opportunities to gather(Rare Sig's) them elsewhere.

I have some luck collecting at least the small group. In reoccurring.

image.thumb.png.e8ebca2d424b5f95d88b5d246c537aa5.png

OOops, just a tad short buddy. Next time! :cap_look: Grrr, kk, np... ;p

Next up, the daily XP task(531/1100) is not very full for this example but mildly so(leaving that off this time around)

Which leads us to Common Missions...

Almost got it pal!:cap_yes:

image.thumb.png.cd10721695988704ac4f12e8b6e2271f.png

Leading us to the opt-in mission sets.

image.thumb.png.bdd0b2040ecdda1d29c6eb7bf6ae0329.png

image.thumb.png.5382e46f81eb9834b64290cf5d3e0850.png

Previously, when I logged back in I think it was 14, or 44 XP I needed for the 2000XP container.

That's as good as a small straight, pretty good hand WG.

Just got a small chuckle when seeing them all.

Drive on.

Edited by iamSamoth
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[P_P]
Members
500 posts
4 minutes ago, iamSamoth said:

Just got a small chuckle when seeing them all.

Drive on.

LOL. line em up to get all the rewards at once!

bigger payouts are best payouts

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,247 battles
On 4/12/2022 at 11:22 PM, Retarie said:

LOL. line em up to get all the rewards at once!

bigger payouts are best payouts

you rubbed some of your good luck off onto me.

If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Typically.

image.thumb.png.d8081ef78b11e0ca19ffebd2df71b208.png

So kudos! Good on ya!

20220412233735_1.thumb.jpg.116b39c3818a0a665ebb1e5575f34ea6.jpg

That bout also puts in for the T5 ITN DD from Armory.

image.thumb.png.161238bf6668f565d1d40e02f4a61574.png

nice way to end it.

image.thumb.png.512bc57b4f40e382b510a73d9ff54ab2.png

Edited by iamSamoth

Wiki Editor
1,016 posts
5,481 battles

I'm unapologetically human, and a hopeless free-to-play scrub lord. I try to complete missions, but honestly I don't keep track. That way, it's more of a "bonus" than something I expect to earn. 

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,247 battles

image.png.49421c6588ca385d6d30126a8bc097ca.png

hadnt noticed this one as well.

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,247 battles

apparently simply pointing out the fact of the coincidence is 'boring' to some. lol. personal issues

I'm bored of that pettiness. :cap_tea:

6 hours ago, xHeavy said:

Ah missions.

The Joy.

Not.

I know. The endless free grind. I do like having those 'giftbox' container tasks/mission set. Just getting 5 rare signals each few days is a nice opportunity.

Since there are fewer chances overall now, it's a relief to have to venue. I will need to stockpile the simple green one, for money, if I want to play above T8.

I've run out most of the Campaign rewards that I can hope to get. And now with IBT gone. Even tougher to earn money(CR).

And those 200K CR opt-in tasks help alot.

Edited by iamSamoth

[P_P]
Members
500 posts
6 hours ago, iamSamoth said:

apparently simply pointing out the fact of the coincidence is 'boring' to some. lol. personal issues

I'm bored of that pettiness. :cap_tea:

I know. The endless free grind. I do like having those 'giftbox' container tasks/mission set. Just getting 5 rare signals each few days is a nice opportunity.

Since there are fewer chances overall now, it's a relief to have to venue. I will need to stockpile the simple green one, for money, if I want to play above T8.

I've run out most of the Campaign rewards that I can hope to get. And now with IBT gone. Even tougher to earn money(CR).

And those 200K CR opt-in tasks help alot.

I know Randoms return pay is pretty good, and Ive heard that operations are a very good return for credits aswell.

My credit troubles ended when i bought the Atlanta. It got de-fanged badly some years ago, but it still can earn a lot of credits in operations. I think the Flint is for sale in the armory for coal and its pretty much the same ship.

The endless free grind... the first line i did was the US BB, back when there was only Jap and US lines. Did that whole line without any xp boosts at all, and yeah it was a grind especially when i got to T7 and T9 man those ships stunk. I think the grind might be worse now, if you don't use the boosts when you get em.

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,247 battles
On 4/14/2022 at 4:41 PM, Retarie said:

I know Randoms return pay is pretty good, and Ive heard that operations are a very good return for credits aswell.

My credit troubles ended when i bought the Atlanta. It got de-fanged badly some years ago, but it still can earn a lot of credits in operations. I think the Flint is for sale in the armory for coal and its pretty much the same ship.

The endless free grind... the first line i did was the US BB, back when there was only Jap and US lines. Did that whole line without any xp boosts at all, and yeah it was a grind especially when i got to T7 and T9 man those ships stunk. I think the grind might be worse now, if you don't use the boosts when you get em.

I agree they can be compensating for the effective, the well-played. It is more the rare occasion that I actually have a profound impact in Random.

I've had some good bouts, earned some good money. I used to be more willing to use IBT to offset that co-op neutral area. And at least break even.

More often than not it simply leaves me with a bad taste.

Co-op is straightforward and efficient, to a degree. And the computer does not care what I do.

And at this point having pretty much all the line ships to T8 or so, I could easily FXP lines to start researching, and replay the low tiers. But, I did once already.

Think I will just let it breathe for a bit. Do like others do for other EA's at steam, wait for new 'content'.

Edited by iamSamoth
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this