Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GunCaster

Submarine: Coventional torps are default and its annoying

5 comments in this topic

[KIA]
Members
38 posts
12,574 battles

It doesn't work like AP/SAP/HE where the last ammo type you used in a match is carried over to the next game.

Example: match ends with AP rounds loaded. Next game I start the match with AP rounds as well. 

But with submarines however. The match ALWAYS starts with the slow non-homing low range conventional torps instead of the homing torps (which is almost always going to be used at the start of a match). Meaning I always have to press '2' twice. Sometimes I forget to switch thinking I have homing torps from last game and miss a opportunity to get 30-40k damage + floods. 

This needs to change so if you had homing torps up last match, it is carried over to the next match.

• Thanks 1

[CONS]
Members
13 posts
11,721 battles

This is 100% true. I can't tell you how many times I have been !@#$ed because I forgot to set to homing torps before launching.

And the worst part is that the conventional torpedoes are worse than useless in this iteration; they get you killed way more than homing torps will.

Members
3,317 posts
595 battles
4 hours ago, GunCaster said:

It doesn't work like AP/SAP/HE where the last ammo type you used in a match is carried over to the next game.

Example: match ends with AP rounds loaded. Next game I start the match with AP rounds as well. 

But with submarines however. The match ALWAYS starts with the slow non-homing low range conventional torps instead of the homing torps (which is almost always going to be used at the start of a match). Meaning I always have to press '2' twice. Sometimes I forget to switch thinking I have homing torps from last game and miss a opportunity to get 30-40k damage + floods. 

This needs to change so if you had homing torps up last match, it is carried over to the next match.

so you ALREADY know to do it every game, and you FORGET?? and need top POST IT thinking you will remember better???

RHyYOB6.gif

I do it EVERY GAME, and if I forget its MY FAULT cause I KNOW BETTER just like you and the other few who forget...   PRESS 2 TWICE as soon as you get on the water...all this time wasted in a thread that should never exsist cause YOU FORGOT TO DO SOMTHING>>>  blaming WG for EVERYTHING  that can go wrong becasue of USER ERROR....

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[KIA]
Members
38 posts
12,574 battles
6 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

so you ALREADY know to do it every game, and you FORGET?? and need top POST IT thinking you will remember better???

RHyYOB6.gif

I do it EVERY GAME, and if I forget its MY FAULT cause I KNOW BETTER just like you and the other few who forget...   PRESS 2 TWICE as soon as you get on the water...all this time wasted in a thread that should never exsist cause YOU FORGOT TO DO SOMTHING>>>  blaming WG for EVERYTHING  that can go wrong becasue of USER ERROR....

Nice reply written like a 9 year old.

I never blamed WG for anything. This is just feedback on the current update.

Have you not read about "quality of life" changes in a game? 

Edited by GunCaster

Sign in to follow this