Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
panzerpanzer5

will there be the austro-hungarian navy the first kriegmarine

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
424 posts
941 battles

Considering Austria-Hungary only lasted until the end of World War I, there wouldn't be enough ships from that nation to form a complete tree. What top tiers would you have if they haven't even built any large battleships to match the current high tiers?

Beta Testers
576 posts
1,158 battles

I would guess there would be eventually.  Furthermore I would suspect that they'll either be in the German lineup, when the game has multiple ship classes per tier.  Or there could be a tech tree of smaller nations all lumped together.

There isn't anything wrong with Battleships like Tegettenhof.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
267 posts
268 battles

I would guess there would be eventually.  Furthermore I would suspect that they'll either be in the German lineup, when the game has multiple ship classes per tier.  Or there could be a tech tree of smaller nations all lumped together.

There isn't anything wrong with Battleships like Tegettenhof.

This, except I think that they will be in a combined European tree  With nations like Spain, Holland, Greece, Yugoslavia, Norway, Sweden, Poland, ext

Beta Testers
15,669 posts
4,714 battles

Yeah a combined Europe tree I could see. Post WWI they were landlocked. In theory they had a Navy in WW2: the German navy because they were annexed peacefully to Germany. Austro Hungary had some ships and a fleet, but they were never a major naval power. They were to preoccupied on land with the Italies (later Italy) in the south, Ottomans to the southwest, Poland, later Russia to the East, and France a little to the West.

Sign in to follow this