You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DDG44_Vet

75K Silver To Play Aegis Op?

5 comments in this topic

[OBWS]
Members
52 posts
9,149 battles

After todays update I noticed that both my Repulse and Graf Spee are listed in port as needing orders for $75K silver in order to play in the Aegis operation. Does anyone know why that would happen? Last night I played both of them in Raptor Rescue with no problem

[4-FUN]
Members
472 posts
12,987 battles

Hmm, I'm not showing that problem on Repulse, so it must have  been  temporary.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,502 posts
29,690 battles

You only get to play them once in an Operation and then there is a cool down before you can play them again. I think it is like 15 minutes (not sure exactly) or you can pay to use them again quickly. It is odd that they would be on cool down after playing them the night before, maybe just a bug. 

[WPORT]
Members
17,862 posts
20,659 battles
7 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

You only get to play them once in an Operation and then there is a cool down before you can play them again. I think it is like 15 minutes (not sure exactly) or you can pay to use them again quickly. It is odd that they would be on cool down after playing them the night before, maybe just a bug. 

+1

According to the wiki-page, it is 30 minutes, though.

Basics of Scenarios

• Scenarios are for captains with an Account Level 12 or higher and helming Tier VI, VII, and VIII ships.
  • The maximum team size in a Scenario is seven (7) players.
  • Success is based on mission completion, not enemy destruction. Focus on the objectives!
  • After a Scenario ends, the participating ship will need to wait 30 minutes to embark on further Scenarios (but other ships can be used immediately). Captains may pay 75,000Credits to unlock the ship they just played and play it in another Scenario immediately.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Scenarios

• Cool 1

[OBWS]
Members
52 posts
9,149 battles

Thanks all, I hadn’t played either one since last night so seeing them both stuck in cooldown mode immediately upon logging in tonight must be a bug. I’ll shutdown and reboot to see if that clears the problem.