You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Righteous_Noob

Firepower Premium Containers, what did you get ?

71 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
119 posts
5,238 battles

Just did my part and contributed to WG  $200 for some digital loot / 25 containers.   

Scored 3 ships.....  M.Immelmann , Marceau, F. Sherman  each with a 10 point commander.

16.2k coal

437,500 free xp

547,500 commander xp

17,100,000 credits

100  red dragon

100 scylla

50 dragon

50 basilisk

25 ouroboros

25 wyvern

25 hydra

1 symbol

1 medal.

3 tier 10 ships for $200   Well worth it for me in my case.......$66 each with a 10 point commander. SCORE !

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 7

Members
1,872 posts

To be honest, the only thing interesting me at all from these containers is F. Sherman. Since it will become available for coal later on, I'll just wait for that and save my money.

Not interested or already got all the other ships.

• Cool 4

[VFW]
Members
1,645 posts
36,807 battles

Interesting drop/loot from your crates.  While many will not/cannot purchase the loot crates, appreciate that you shared your yield.   Someone got to pay for the lights to stay on.

vr, 

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
16,778 posts
19,407 battles
27 minutes ago, Righteous_Noob said:

437,500 free xp

547,500 commander xp

Wish I had some doubs burning a hole in my pocket.

That would clear up a couple of things right quick.

[VORTX]
Members
847 posts
11,985 battles

Nice haul! Especially with the ECXP. The Forest is an interesting boat but I’ll be waiting for coal for it. As a baby whale, $200 would be half my gaming budget for the year. 🤣

Beta Testers
119 posts
5,238 battles

Purchased the Dido with the Gibraltar tokens and purchased the next item in line...1 premium container and out pops a Yoshino.  RNGesus is with me today for certain. For 10k doubs a  tier 6 and tier 10 ship.  Best container drops for me since I've been playing. Hope everyone else gets lucky like I did......

• Cool 1

[N-W-T]
Members
55 posts

I only bought the 6 containers for $53 and got the Sherman. Ship feels a little off. Maneuvering is awful, fire rate feels like a T6 or T7. and My concealment isn't giving me 6.5 with all my upgrades, I'm being spotted at 7.2 even though stats show 6.5.

• Thanks 3
  • Meh 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
15,947 posts
22,927 battles

Hmm too soon for me. Only one ship I do not have and I am well stocked on goodies from the holiday events. I may dabble but not much of a reason for me to buy them at this time.

[ERK]
Members
880 posts
14,116 battles

I'm skipping these, not paying money for coal ships I can earn. And the coal ships I have left to obtain aren't worthy.

[PVE]
Members
8,733 posts
19 minutes ago, Smthkd said:

I only bought the 6 containers for $53 and got the Sherman. Ship feels a little off. Maneuvering is awful, fire rate feels like a T6 or T7. and My concealment isn't giving me 6.5 with all my upgrades, I'm being spotted at 7.2 even though stats show 6.5.

That doesn't seem right.  Are you sure you've got both concealment mod in slot 5, and the concealment commander skill?  Did you forget to confirm the that you want to master the commander skills?

[SVF]
Members
2,893 posts
2,776 battles

Not going after the Firepower crates, it's not worth it to me..  There's only 1 TX ship from the list that interests me at all (Sherman; I researched the GK last night to get it and Preussen when the switch happened) and I'm not spending tens of thousands of Dubs in an effort to get it via gacha.  If I decide I want it, I'll just wait for it to come to the Armory.

[N-W-T]
Members
55 posts
Just now, Slimeball91 said:

That doesn't seem right.  Are you sure you've got both concealment mod in slot 5, and the concealment commander skill?  Did you forget to confirm the that you want to master the commander skills?

Yep confirmed. Still having the issue.

[PVE]
Members
8,733 posts
8 minutes ago, Smthkd said:

Yep confirmed. Still having the issue.

You should report this in the bug section of the forum, and probably send in a ticket.

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
3,138 posts
8,840 battles
2 hours ago, Righteous_Noob said:

Just did my part and contributed to WG  $200 for some digital loot / 25 containers.   

Scored 3 ships.....  M.Immelmann , Marceau, F. Sherman  each with a 10 point commander.

16.2k coal

437,500 free xp

547,500 commander xp

17,100,000 credits

100  red dragon

100 scylla

50 dragon

50 basilisk

25 ouroboros

25 wyvern

25 hydra

1 symbol

1 medal.

3 tier 10 ships for $200   Well worth it for me in my case.......$66 each with a 10 point commander. SCORE !

Why didn’t you just buy the Christmas containers when they were around? Much better odds with those than these firepower containers.

[TINAC]
Members
37 posts
19,941 battles

having only gotten common game crate drops from 60 bucks worth of santas mega crates i only bought one of the power crates.i got some exp and 25 basilisk flags.the flags go well with the hundreds i already dont use.could have been worse i might have gotten a cv which id have sold immediately

Beta Testers
119 posts
5,238 battles

Why didn’t you just buy the Christmas containers when they were around? Much better odds with those than these firepower containers.

I did.......and didn't have the luck I did with the firepower containers.  I'm just happy to have 4 premium tier 10 ships for a greatly reduced price versus normal.

[VIGIL]
Members
1,410 posts

I wonder what is the maximum amount of research points that someone will pull from these?  Cheaper to buy XP and reset a line, but....