You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

2nd COOP run in Preussen exposed a flaw!

10 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
4,224 posts
23,229 battles

Just trying builds and tuning skills and.........

It just shows that a 30knt BB can't get anything done in COOP and DDs get all the kills and damage  /s

100xp above the highest DD in that round.

Me Likie this Bote!

Will do Randoms tonight.

pruss1.png

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Funny 2
  • Meh 1

[5IN]
Members
194 posts
3,398 battles
11 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Just trying builds and tuning skills and.........

It just shows that a 30knt BB can't get anything done in COOP and DDs get all the kills and damage  /s

100xp above the highest DD in that round.

Me Likie this Bote!

Will do Randoms tonight.

pruss1.png

Nice, now please try to do it let's say 5 times in 10 consecutive coop games and let us know how consistent she was :cap_cool:

[ARGSY]
Members
30,552 posts
28,064 battles
7 minutes ago, Yamashiro42 said:

Nice, now please try to do it let's say 5 times in 10 consecutive coop games and let us know how consistent she was :cap_cool:

You know the old saying, "First impressions last!"

[GOB]
Members
4,224 posts
23,229 battles
14 minutes ago, Yamashiro42 said:

Yeah I figured one of you would come out ..so predictable here. Nota single round under 120K plus even with crappy spawns.. so so much for that.

Why do people like you ALWAYS go there. Just HAVE to try to burst the fun bubble.

The bote is good. It's consistant,  so  sorry if that ruins your day.

Dismissed.

• Funny 1
  • Meh 2

[GOB]
Members
4,224 posts
23,229 battles
9 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You know the old saying, "First impressions last!"

People like that always go negative. they need IMPERICAL RESEARCH , Data, spreadsheets and stats to mean anything to them. Problem is even with all that they will ALWAYS find a way to dump on something because of XXXXXX.

Either that or I am a super dooooooper Unicum in this ship because she is very consistant for me : )

[ARGSY]
Members
30,552 posts
28,064 battles
22 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

People like that always go negative. they need IMPERICAL RESEARCH , Data, spreadsheets and stats to mean anything to them.

The flipside is that he's sort of right about wanting assurances of consistency. I played a handful of battles in Lion, did great in those and gave her one of my any-T9-ship Linkable permacamos. Everything about the ship and her performance went down the toilet from that point on. I should have had a few more fights in her.

[GOB]
Members
4,224 posts
23,229 battles
40 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

The flipside is that he's sort of right about wanting assurances of consistency.

No he isn't.

He's a troll hiding behind an alt account dumping on a happy natured fun , positive post.

Joy actually bothers some people.

ANYTHING can be nit picked apart if some negative lil nelly wants to get attention.

If I had an example of 100 rounds he would have said SAMPLE SIZE TOO SMALL.

You know that, we see those posts almost every day.

His post was predictable and sad. 

Col Out

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[ARGSY]
Members
30,552 posts
28,064 battles
Just now, Col_Nasty said:

No he isn't.

He's a troll hiding behind an alt account dumping on a happy natured fun , positive post.

Joy actually bothers some people.

Oh, I know he is. But it reminded me of what I went through with the Lion and thinking afterwards, "You know, maybe I should have played a few more battles in this thing before committing that resource."

[SOMLI]
Members
465 posts
26,152 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

People like that always go negative. they need IMPERICAL RESEARCH , Data, spreadsheets and stats to mean anything to them. Problem is even with all that they will ALWAYS find a way to dump on something because of XXXXXX.

Either that or I am a super dooooooper Unicum in this ship because she is very consistant for me : )

I have a ton of fxp and coal and I was wondering if it was a better GK. I've been seeing in dirigible derby and it doing ok, but i guess the sampple size its too early. May pick it up though, glad you like it!

[WFR]
Members
610 posts

Preussen's got a leg up on GK for the firing angles alone if for no other reason.

I ran two games with her this morning. Had a 160k game that was awesomely fun, and a 22k game that ended in just over four minutes and dispersion on the few salvos I got to shoot said "Nein" (bow-on Vermont at 11k got 4 shells to either side, but no hits).