You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

So, I cleaned my computer and keyboard

14 comments in this topic

Members
1,244 posts
6,750 battles

I took my computer apart today and blew everything out, then I wiped everything I could, took all the keys off my mechanical keyboard and cleaned everything inside and out, I do it once a year just to get all teh years dust out of it,  well I dont know know what it was but this time it seems liek there was more dust in everything

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

I know that my keyboard needs cleaning when a character fails to type and all I hear is a "crunch." That's what I get for eating at my desk, I guess.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,608 posts
5,065 battles
46 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I took my computer apart today and blew everything out, then I wiped everything I could, took all the keys off my mechanical keyboard and cleaned everything inside and out, I do it once a year just to get all teh years dust out of it,  well I dont know know what it was but this time it seems liek there was more dust in everything

Dust?  I'm plagued by pet hair.  Huge dog must produce huge hair, too. 

Last time I cleaned my keyboard, I got it wet and half of it quit working.  I thought these IBM Model M dinosaurs were waterproof.  They *are* bulletproof.

[WOLF8]
Members
889 posts
10,403 battles

I always get a little nervous when I need to crack open my desktop case.  Recently had to replace the AIO pump that failed.  Procedure  went OK, but I was sweating bullets (HE shells?) by the time I was done.  I don't normally open it up just to clean it, but probably should...

Members
1,244 posts
6,750 battles
29 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Dust?  I'm plagued by pet hair.  Huge dog must produce huge hair, too. 

Last time I cleaned my keyboard, I got it wet and half of it quit working.  I thought these IBM Model M dinosaurs were waterproof.  They *are* bulletproof.

Koda really doesnt shed that much unless its hot

29 minutes ago, arch4random said:

dont forget to wipe your monitor off those red spots you have been shooting at and cant hit are pizza sauce splatters

LOL

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
1 hour ago, arch4random said:

dont forget to wipe your monitor off those red spots you have been shooting at and cant hit are pizza sauce splatters

I thought I was the only one who spattered pizza sauce on my computer monitor. What is even funnier is when I spend two minutes trying to wipe a spot of sauce off of the screen only to find that I've been trying to clean off a spot on the projected image.

Members
1,244 posts
6,750 battles
15 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I thought I was the only one who spattered pizza sauce on my computer monitor. What is even funnier is when I spend two minutes trying to wipe a spot of sauce off of the screen only to find that I've been trying to clean off a spot on the projected image.

My problem is cffee and chips, maybe a piece of cookie now and then

13 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The only problem with my keyboard is the operator. :Smile_hiding:

Yea....ok....I'm hunting you down now :)

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,913 posts
15,585 battles
7 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

My problem is cffee and chips, maybe a piece of cookie now and then

Yea....ok....I'm hunting you down now :)

:Smile-_tongue:

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
2,360 posts
24,137 battles

I found a layer of beard hair in mine. 🤢That beard was from two years ago. It took a couple of hours to get that mess cleared up. It's clean now.😀

Members
1,244 posts
6,750 battles
On 2/17/2022 at 9:20 AM, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I found a layer of beard hair in mine. 🤢That beard was from two years ago. It took a couple of hours to get that mess cleared up. It's clean now.😀

thats what I liek about a mechanical keyboards, all the keys come off and its easy to take apart and put back together

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,608 posts
5,065 battles
On 2/19/2022 at 2:01 PM, wolfkind252 said:

thats what I liek about a mechanical keyboards, all the keys come off and its easy to take apart and put back together

This is true.  Exposes the volumes of cat hair. 

Don't put one in the dishwasher.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.