Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Bingo

Tier 7 Brawls be like...

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
1,345 posts
9 minutes ago, SuperSSL said:

Strangely I only saw a couple Sinops and those I did see got smashed.

That's because Sinop has Stalinium bow armor, but her sides are made of old rotten cabbage. Trying to use the rear turret is a trap. You show that much broadside and you are headed back to port. Use stronk bow to tank.

• Cool 1

Members
176 posts
5,176 battles
3 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

P. Heinrich seems to be doing well in this meta.

I have used my P. Heinrich more than any other ship, and I have encountered more of them than any other ship but Scharnhorst.  Everyone's got  Scharnhorsr but me, it seems.

Tanky BBs with amazing secondaries, torps, and hydroaccoustic search are the key to victory in this mode.

Edited by CrusaderOfRighteousness

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,475 posts
24,386 battles
29 minutes ago, CrusaderOfRighteousness said:

I have used my P. Heinrich more than any other ship, and I have encountered more of them than any other ship but Scharnhorst.  Everyone's got  Scharnhorsr but me, it seems.

Tanky BBs with amazing secondaries, torps, and hydroaccoustic search are the key to victory in this mode.

Scharnhorst is good, but the nod goes to the P. Heinrich. She has larger caliber guns than Scharnhorst, four torpedos per launcher compared to three of the Scharnhorst, and P. Heinrich has sonar where as Scharnhorst does not. 

Not to necromance a old subject but I lobbied for the Scharnhorst to get sonar years ago. Being a premium it could be a point of sale for that ability. I was told it would make the Scharnhorst to OP. I respect Warships decision to pass, it’s their game. Fast forward to today and now you can get a tech tree T7 with hydro and more torpedos. Go figure lol.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776
  • Cool 1

[2GOOD]
Members
892 posts
20,362 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Not to necromance a old subject but I lobbied for the Scharnhorst to get sonar years ago. Being a premium it could be a point of sale for that ability. I was told it would make the Scharnhorst to OP. I respect Warships decision to pass, it’s their game. Fast forward to today and now you can get a tech tree T7 with hydro and more torpedos. Go figure lol.

A useful way to measure the power creep in this game.

Sign in to follow this