You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AXELGREASE

removal of commander you do not need/want

7 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
Members
968 posts

OK, so how can you remove commanders you do not want.  I have a bunch of commander from subs, multiple commanders for that same sub, but no way to remove them that I can find. 

I can find no way to manage all the extra commanders I have got.

Anyone out there know how to remove commanders from your reserve?

[ARES-]
[ARES-]
Members
110 posts
4,339 battles

Agree with slimeball, and if you got the creds, you can save some of the capt xp for use in other captains you like more, like unique or themed commanders.

[-H-]
Beta Testers
210 posts
22,694 battles

You have to go to each nation to remove commanders. Pain in the butt really. There should be an option to go to when you want to remove all your 0 pointers

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,410 posts
17 minutes ago, Paladin1954 said:

There should be an option to go to when you want to remove all your 0 pointers

You mean like there used to be? May not have been the most user friendly, but at least there was something. Then the big skills rework came along and they removed it.

• Cool 1

[WOLFD]
Members
968 posts
2 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

Right click on the commander and you'll get a dismiss option.

I do not get that option, the test subs are gone, they are not assigned to a ship, so there is no way to "dismiss" the commander.  There is not way to look at all your commanders for a nation except by clicking the chnage commander option on a ship you already have a commander assigned to to.  Once there, the commanders listed do not have a dismiss option.

Are you supposed to assign them to a ship and then dismiss them?

[PVE]
Members
8,728 posts
Just now, AXELGREASE said:

I do not get that option, the test subs are gone, they are not assigned to a ship, so there is no way to "dismiss" the commander.  There is not way to look at all your commanders for a nation except by clicking the chnage commander option on a ship you already have a commander assigned to to.  Once there, the commanders listed do not have a dismiss option.

Are you supposed to assign them to a ship and then dismiss them?

Go to a ship that has a commander, click on the commander's portrait to go to the commander skill tab.  Click on change commander.  This will bring up all of your commanders.  The commanders on the left are the one in the reserve.  Right click on any commander in the reserve with bring up the dismiss option. 

1333769153_commanderdismiss.thumb.jpg.4af658ec40f9c25f96e55ab86fb77316.jpg