Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tank_Ace

When is the shipyard over (not able to add stages by game play)

15 comments in this topic

Members
69 posts
1,355 battles

When is the exact time the the latest shipyard is over that is not able to add to stages with game play??? Right not it say two days left.  exact time please.  thank you

[SAVG]
Alpha Tester
1,485 posts
3,935 battles
6 minutes ago, Tank_Ace said:

When is the exact time the the latest shipyard is over that is not able to add to stages with game play??? Right not it say two days left.  exact time please.  thank you

2 days, 14 hours. though ive been playing consistently since they introduced the new shipyard and i'm only at stage 12. so. i wouldn't  expect to finish it in 2 days, 

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,414 posts

Wednesday according to the mission chain,

image.thumb.png.d4aeb47513dee6ad1030f000bcbe80b0.png

and here,

Armory News | World of Warships

The Dockyard combat missions can be completed until: Wed. Feb. 09 1:00 AM PT / your local time: Wed. Feb. 09 4:00 AM
Purchasing shipbuilding phases for Doubloons will be available until: Wed. Mar. 16 2:00 AM PT / your local time: Wed. Mar. 16 6:00 AM

[PVE]
Members
10,587 posts
31,094 battles
2 hours ago, Tank_Ace said:

Just to clarify...that Wed is Tues night/Wed morn so if you ain't staying up late (past midnight) it's actually end of day Tues.

[WOLFX]
Members
671 posts
1,690 battles
13 minutes ago, GoldDust2015 said:

If I get one more step I get the Renown. If that doesn't happen, is there some other way to get the ship

Buy the stage with doubloons.

Dockyard page sets out the process.

Edited by cammaj
  • Cool 1

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Its a very bad grind. The actual grind on the dockyard will run out about wedensday am before 4 am. The game flips for me at 4 am central every morning. I usually wait until 5 or later Am to start my new dailies. The servers will have reset and settled down by then.

I bought the first 20 stages whaled and then ground most of the rest. But it will not complete the dockyard missions, there are about two and half stanges that will never finish. Partly due to the burdemsome Bullcrap grind requirements that just is not compatible with real life. If I was working normally in trucking most of it would never happen successfully these grinds.

I find the Malborough a adequate ship in Coop. But not tanky or accurate enough to survive Randoms. The guns are too wonky. Some days they hit and its awesome. Other days you see them fall into the water 300 yards short as if they were gold ingots. Splash. That usually left the enemy ship intact to delete me. So there is no point.

Its one of my biggest most enduring problems with Wows in general since the beginning years ago. Guns that are wet noodles. And WG wonders why I sold off 110 ships recently. They simply are not fun.

Edited by xHeavy

[WPORT]
Members
19,367 posts
21,809 battles

This will be as far as I can get (without spending doubloons).

Spoiler

shot-22_02.06_18_42.33-0250.thumb.jpg.0ac1dbbc92a352bc2569e81793d56d2e.jpg

shot-22_02.06_18_43.30-0319.thumb.jpg.628ace3001d1de0487fa9718a0f85f92.jpg

[ARGSY]
Members
30,570 posts
28,115 battles
52 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

the burdemsome Bullcrap grind requirements that just is not compatible with real life.

I finished it without initial boosters (I bought it out with all free stages completed) a week ago, and I have a five day a week job and things that need doing on weekends.

Not compatible with YOUR real life perhaps, but please don't try to generalize to the rest of us.

• Boring 1

[WPORT]
Members
19,367 posts
21,809 battles
5 minutes ago, Tank_Ace said:

thanks folks

:cap_like:

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts
2 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

She is not worth it

No it's not.

Expensive too.

Theme of the month. What a waste.

Members
943 posts
7,676 battles
8 hours ago, cammaj said:

Buy the stage with doubloons.

Dockyard page sets out the process.

Got the Repulse, played my first game. Fun ship. Thanks.