Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Boggzy

Update 0.11.0 - Bug Reports

5 comments in this topic

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator
1,493 posts
15,636 battles

Hello, everyone! 

Update 0.11.0 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit, YES I know we have made it automatic, I will state it as I am sure someone will find a work around. 

DO NOT just move your old mods into the new mods folder, make sure they are updated!

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

***Please follow the format below***

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.
Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us examples on how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

• An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
  • Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
  • Historical Inaccuracies
  • Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you have any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.

We reserve the right to add to this list.

For each support ticket, please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to those tickets! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

Thank you, Heroes!

Boggzy

[BELCH]
Members
100 posts
47,398 battles

Issue: In Naval Battles ENGAGEMENT stage, bonus attempts from the PREPARATION stage are not credited nor shown in "My attempts," e.g.

My attempts: 9 out of 14+0

I completed the PREPARATION stage, with the progress bar confirming the completion for 2 bonus attempts.

Expected Result: I expect the bonus attempts to be shown in "My attempts," e.g.

My attempts: 9 out of 14+2

How to Replicate: Complete the PREPARATION stage and examine "My attempts" for the bonus in the ENGAGMENT stage.

[BELCH]
Members
100 posts
47,398 battles

Sorry, false alarm. I think that the display is probably correct, the +2 has been already added to 12 to get the 14.

Sorry.

[L-M]
Members
1 post
6,338 battles

I want to report  a bug:  It s called MATCH MAKER and you can  find out that this is true using  WOWS TATIC (https://es.wottactic.com/wows).

I got another bug called RNG but I can t give you hard data about this.
WG did the aplied the same olicy in WOWP and now it s played mostly by bots.  

RIGGING battles one side is not an option.

Thanks

Edited by N63035

[AFK]
Members
7 posts
16,398 battles

Issue: When clicking on the armory the game "freezes," have to do a hard shutdown of my PC to close out the game. Has happened twice now.

Expected result: that the armory would open and I'd have no issues.

How to replicate" well not sure, its happened twice, and didnt happen once.