You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
locked_in_chastity

Looking for Rahmat suggestions - captain & equip

9 comments in this topic

Members
84 posts
451 battles

I just got the Rahmat, but the wiki page doesn't have any info on it about the ship about what to use on her or for the captain skills :( 

I have a 15 pt captain to use on her since she's premium (???) and here's what I was thinking, but not sure what to use the last 5 for. Any feedback??? Thanks!!!

rah.thumb.JPG.33fae09a5d105a924fb57e4c7b9f13d1.JPG

Also, wth with the "ACCEPT COOKIE" pop up forever thing??? Annoying!!!

• Cool 1

[RNGOD]
Members
221 posts
9,912 battles

image.thumb.png.77275bce2a6f196ec5856fb100a4ea30.png

id do something like this when i get it to a 17 pointer on mine the only skills I don't have right now on mine are the firechance one and superintendent 

id use superintendent and survivability expert as rahmat is kinda a sitting duck once you  end up using all the smoke cause of the quick cooldown

Edited by lolpip
  • Thanks 1

[MI-BR]
Members
265 posts
4,895 battles

I always take priority target over incoming fire alert, I like to know when they are aiming at me.

According to little white mouse IFHE is useful for T6 most cruisers, I always take this for the extra firepower. IFHE All Night Long - Game Guides and Tutorials - World of Warships official forum

Suggest boost one of your consumables with your extra points.

I generally maximize the aa options, sometimes wasted, but nice to have it there during those 2 cv games!

• Thanks 1

Members
84 posts
451 battles

@lolpip & @palestreamer - thanks guys! I appreciate the input!!!

Question about the two points skill, Consumable Enhancements - the 10% boost does that mean smoke will last 10% longer, or that my ship will produce 10% more smoke? Or something else???  

Edited by locked_in_chastity

[WOLFC]
Members
6,101 posts
17,230 battles
2 hours ago, palestreamer said:

According to little white mouse IFHE is useful for T6 most cruisers

IFHE is very powerful on 133mm guns (which are Rahmat’s upgraded option). Like 130mm, these guns have 22mm base HE pen vs the 21mm found on 127mm DD-caliber cruisers. This means that with IFHE they pen 27mm rather than 26mm. Before the IFHE changes, Flint and Atlanta could pen 27mm, but this was dropped to 26mm when the IFHE pen bonus was changed from 30% to 25%. They lost the ability to pen tier VIII+ US and German heavy cruiser hulls, and the plating changes that occurred at the same time added 27mm decks to many higher tier cruisers. That was a substantial indirect nerf.

IFHE allows Rahmat to pen the hull of every cruiser in her MM spread, as well as tier VI-VII BB hulls.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

Members
588 posts
5,494 battles
34 minutes ago, locked_in_chastity said:

Question about the two points skill, Consumable Enhancements - the 10% boost does that mean smoke will last 10% longer, or that my ship will produce 10% more smoke? Or something else???  

It will produce 10% more smoke. It's not particularly useful

[5IN]
Members
209 posts
3,842 battles
1 hour ago, locked_in_chastity said:

The smoke generator will be working 10% longer, possibly producing more puffs, but the smoke will dissipate in standard time. IMO it is not worth taking this skill at all on pan-Asian cruisers. It has some reasonable benefits for ships with exhaust smoke (Italian ships) or creeping smoke (Commonwealth ships, Huanghe) consumables.

Also you can check the community doc about the ship builds at wo.ws/builds

Edited by Yamashiro42

[X-PN]
Members
3,837 posts
17,722 battles

Rahmat is a very good T6 Cruiser, but is skill intensive to make work....in fact it really needs a 23 point cap...

image.thumb.png.9374b5686422b7468294875d0e064d48.png

I would get stuff in this order....

PM/GG

Demo (special cap) ...otherwise PT/torp speed or AA

SI

CE (first 10)

then

IFHE (14)

then these in either order

Heavy HE (17)
AR (20)

GG/PM/LS for last point (21)

I would really like to have SE as well anything else dropped affects DPM too much....and the object of Rahmat play is to not get seen as much as possible... if you do that well then you don't need much HP.  I've had good games where I lost almost no hp at all.

It's a cruiser that requires a little more patience, especially in bottom tier games.  You want to try to get in front of pushes....but also know when to exit the smoke and kite....

image.thumb.png.1d1a9105aa78fd3f4a5e0f7f135154bf.png

Edited by YouSatInGum

Beta Testers
612 posts

my buddy unlocked that yesterday and from his playing i would say skink it and use it for fish cover, u cant even sell it WG dont want that POS back!!!