You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dbw86

Naval Base home port

2 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
995 posts
15,832 battles

Since the recent and beautiful upgrade in graphics the Naval Base home port has a glitch in it.    The train that runs through the dock areas comes around a corner before passing by the dry docks and into a building.   On that corner the entire train now leaves the tracks in jerky movements instead of its former smooth travel.    Small but something I see.    

Another item I've noted is the camelback steam switching engines in the yard.    Unlike real trains they all bear the same locomotive number of 12.   Very unrealistic.    Another item I note is that they constantly move around but never hook up to a car and move it, as they would in real life.    

Just something that I noted with the first item mentioned (trains off tracks) occurring with recent graphic upgrade.     

You all do a beautiful job with the graphics and I really appreciate it so please do not take this a nit picking as I don't intend it to be.    THANKS!

[WOLFD]
Members
4,011 posts
6,449 battles
3 hours ago, dbw86 said:

Since the recent and beautiful upgrade in graphics the Naval Base home port has a glitch in it.    The train that runs through the dock areas comes around a corner before passing by the dry docks and into a building.   On that corner the entire train now leaves the tracks in jerky movements instead of its former smooth travel.    Small but something I see.    

Another item I've noted is the camelback steam switching engines in the yard.    Unlike real trains they all bear the same locomotive number of 12.   Very unrealistic.    Another item I note is that they constantly move around but never hook up to a car and move it, as they would in real life.    

Just something that I noted with the first item mentioned (trains off tracks) occurring with recent graphic upgrade.     

You all do a beautiful job with the graphics and I really appreciate it so please do not take this a nit picking as I don't intend it to be.    THANKS!

I've never noticed the trains to actually follow the tracks, as far as I remember they've always wobbled their way around. The building the train goes to also doesn't have an open door for the train to go into, it just goes thru the wall.

Edited by Harathan