Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Dalian in the Armory and Premium Shop

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
2,442 posts
17,239 battles

I have not been seriously following development of this ship, but as a dedicated Coop player she seems like she might fit in well with the current Coop meta as to relatively high combined output of main battery and torpedo DPM. The heal also would help give her some stay power in case she caught a rare accurate BB salvo. She could really be beast against DDs and the 45 seconds they survive.....

[ARGSY]
Members
31,064 posts
29,291 battles

@Boggzy I am curious as to the fact that both Giuseppe Verdi and now Dalian have been released as Tier 9 premiums for doubloons only, not for coal or FXP as doubloon ships have been ever since 0.8.0. 

This seems to be a new thing. Can you find out whether they are ever going to be released for resources?

Maybe Dalian is just this year's Wujing or Bajie (neither of which became coal ships), but to release two ships in this fashion now seems to suggest a pattern going into the future.

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator
1,493 posts
15,636 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

@Boggzy I am curious as to the fact that both Giuseppe Verdi and now Dalian have been released as Tier 9 premiums for doubloons only, not for coal or FXP as doubloon ships have been ever since 0.8.0. 

This seems to be a new thing. Can you find out whether they are ever going to be released for resources?

Maybe Dalian is just this year's Wujing or Bajie (neither of which became coal ships), but to release two ships in this fashion now seems to suggest a pattern going into the future.

It's always possible!

I don't have a definitive answer for you now on that, but coming in for Coal / Steel is something that can always happen.

Members
3,062 posts
25,648 battles
8 minutes ago, Boggzy said:

It's always possible!

I don't have a definitive answer for you now on that, but coming in for Coal / Steel is something that can always happen.

Iirc wg said steel was only reserved for t10 which was why flint and black got removed.