Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HyperFish

Angry Turtle!

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,916 posts
8,973 battles

image.thumb.png.d857ec121b1169771d629e622f5986fa.png

http://divemagazine.co.uk/hotshots/9173-terry-the-turtle-wins-comedy-wildlife-photo-prize

"The picture of a green turtle 'flipping the bird' was captured by Mark Fitzpatrick while he was swimming off Lady Elliot Island in Queensland, Australia. Fitzpatrick's image emerged as a clear favourite of the judges from the 7,000 entries that were submitted to this year's competition.

'I'm stoked and honoured to be awarded the Comedy Wildlife Photographer of the Year for 2020,' said Fitzpatrick. 'It's been amazing to see the reaction to my photo of Terry the turtle flipping the bird, with Terry giving people a laugh in what has been a difficult year for many.'"

• Cool 2
  • Funny 7
  • Haha 5
  • Boring 1

[SRBL]
Members
716 posts
20,983 battles
8 minutes ago, HyperFish said:

image.thumb.png.d857ec121b1169771d629e622f5986fa.png

http://divemagazine.co.uk/hotshots/9173-terry-the-turtle-wins-comedy-wildlife-photo-prize

"The picture of a green turtle 'flipping the bird' was captured by Mark Fitzpatrick while he was swimming off Lady Elliot Island in Queensland, Australia. Fitzpatrick's image emerged as a clear favourite of the judges from the 7,000 entries that were submitted to this year's competition.

'I'm stoked and honoured to be awarded the Comedy Wildlife Photographer of the Year for 2020,' said Fitzpatrick. 'It's been amazing to see the reaction to my photo of Terry the turtle flipping the bird, with Terry giving people a laugh in what has been a difficult year for many.'"

Does this aquatic reptile like to play Ranked? 

[-BCO-]
Members
3,981 posts
10,966 battles

Maybe I will join him :) He seems pretty sheltered from everything so....why not?

Sign in to follow this