You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Submarine_Wahoo

From the Russian WoWS Blog: Flags!

13 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

ULCZ1Rs.png

Sauce

The flags are arranged by templates: some flags are flown solo while others arranged in a specific order. Thoughts on this set up?

[-VT-]
Alpha Tester
2,641 posts
14,041 battles

The credit boosts, EXP boosts I do not mind, any that change ship performance in battle, I mind. 

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

Changes in ship performance is indeed the most alarming. I feel that none of the flags should give a specific bonus: if they have to, the bonus should be selected separately from the appearance. 

[CRNGE]
Banned
3,786 posts
3,406 battles

Changes in ship performance is indeed the most alarming. I feel that none of the flags should give a specific bonus: if they have to, the bonus should be selected separately from the appearance. 

I have no problem with the flags carrying ship performance buffs, provided they're available to everyone and it's not arranged in any P2W way.  It'll offer some degree of customization of a ship's playstyle.

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

I have no problem with the flags carrying ship performance buffs, provided they're available to everyone and it's not arranged in any P2W way.  It'll offer some degree of customization of a ship's playstyle.

We'll have to get our hands on them to see how much they affect gameplay, in any case. I honestly would like to fly whatever flag I please without having to put thought into which would optimize my play.

Beta Testers
958 posts
2,291 battles

Seems rather suspicious. Looks like a fun concept to mess around with, but it also appears that they are consumables and I wonder how that'll be played out. Perhaps since they are consumables they do add some form of buff to one stat or another. Lots of things to look forward to testing here. 

[CRNGE]
Banned
3,786 posts
3,406 battles

Seems rather suspicious. Looks like a fun concept to mess around with, but it also appears that they are consumables and I wonder how that'll be played out. Perhaps since they are consumables they do add some form of buff to one stat or another. Lots of things to look forward to testing here. 

yeah, I won't expect them to be used often, they'll probably be like the premium consumables in WoT that increase crew skills by 10%.  I'm not keen on the idea of them being single-battle consumables, if each can only be awarded "once a day" according to the bulletin.  I'd like to see them awardable once every week, and active for a day.
Edited by Im_The_Seeker2

Members
97 posts

yeah, I won't expect them to be used often, they'll probably be like the premium consumables in WoT that increase crew skills by 10%.  I'm not keen on the idea of them being single-battle consumables, if each can only be awarded "once a day" according to the bulletin.  I'd like to see them awardable once every week, and active for a day.

How about active for a certain # of battles?

[MNAVY]
[MNAVY]
Beta Testers
66 posts
7,827 battles

Looks great, but he has some interesting combinations up. LOL

Members, Alpha Tester
5,596 posts
628 battles

i would rather have the flags as a cosmetic appearance like tank cammo in WoT. i dont agree with having them as consumables that provide buffers to your ship.

[PONG]
Beta Testers
54 posts

It does look interesting. We'll just have to see exactly how they decide to implement consumables.