Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GrandAdmiral_2016

Wargaming, Do It Right!!

3 comments in this topic

[HELLS]
Members
2,970 posts
39,929 battles

I have just been given theT6  Rahmat in the Asian line, a version of the RN's Dido class AA cruisers. The hull is accurate, but the gun turrets are awful! These ships had the same gun 5.25-inch DP gun turrets as the KGV BBs that are in the game.  Is your art department drunk on vodka again?? Wargaming, if you are going to give us a dog for a tech tree ship (the gun are horrid for dispersion, shell velocity, range and reload times), at least give the ship a realistic appearance. As it is, this ship will not be played by me at any rate until the next snowflake event at the end of 2022. The T5 at least resembles HMS Arethusa, but you nerfed the guns on a ship with the same gun turrets as Leander. What gives? -1 for effort!

hms-dido-37-air-defense-light-cruiser.jpg

shot-22.02.01_20.59.16-0087.jpg

• Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[-FINS]
Members
4 posts
6,653 battles

you can switch the guns to the 133mm in equipment also i believe the 113 were going to replace the 133mm in one of Koreas plans to purchase ships in the 1950s

Edited by stab147
add more relevant info
  • Cool 3

[WOLFC]
Members
6,103 posts
17,241 battles
3 hours ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

I have just been given theT6  Rahmat in the Asian line, a version of the RN's Dido class AA cruisers. The hull is accurate, but the gun turrets are awful! These ships had the same gun 5.25-inch DP gun turrets as the KGV BBs that are in the game.  Is your art department drunk on vodka again?? Wargaming, if you are going to give us a dog for a tech tree ship (the gun are horrid for dispersion, shell velocity, range and reload times), at least give the ship a realistic appearance. As it is, this ship will not be played by me at any rate until the next snowflake event at the end of 2022. 

1520745609_Rahmatequipment.thumb.jpg.467f8abe150153d71e5766c2ef942694.jpgshot-22_02.01_22_38.43-0832.thumb.jpg.4282dda406f8f01a2f68919af357cc07.jpg

5.25in = 133.35mm :cap_old:

The T5 at least resembles HMS Arethusa

That's because she is the former HMS Aurora, an Arethusa-class cruiser. Penelope and Aurora differed from the other ships in the class in that they mounted 4 twin 4" guns aft of the funnels vs. four single mounts. Chungking's crew would defect to the PRC in 1949, and the ship would be renamed Huanghe later in her life. The tier VI premium cruiser is the same ship with a fantasy refit including Soviet weaponry.

but you nerfed the guns on a ship with the same gun turrets as Leander. What gives? -1 for effort!

Because they fire HE and standard AP shells? Both Perth and Chungking have HE and standard AP shells vs. Leander's short fuse, improved pen angle British CL AP. It should be no surprise that the guns were balanced differently.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this