You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bellicose_Intent

Warships need's a diaper Mod /upgrade

18 comments in this topic

Members
542 posts
23,054 battles

Begin Rant As soon as a rank game starts I see on the in game chat "I don't care if we in I am playing for myself " Then the guy just does nothing and basically throws the game.. WG should suspend him a month to co-op  End rant   lol    

Edited by jr_token
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
31,019 posts
29,201 battles
12 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

I would report them for poor play and then send it into support.

Copy the support ticket number to Ahskance. I think we finally have a CM who wants to step on this horsetwaddle, but he needs current evidence.

Members
542 posts
23,054 battles
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Copy the support ticket number to Ahskance. I think we finally have a CM who wants to step on this horsetwaddle, but he needs current evidence.

Sounds solid.  I get being frustrated I am no great player myself and make plenty of mistakes, BUT I never not try and support my team, I would never abandon a team either I don't get crying about crap teams then being a crap team mate by throwing the match  

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
31,019 posts
29,201 battles
3 minutes ago, jr_token said:

I am no great player myself and make plenty of mistakes, BUT I never not try and support my team

Frankly, I'd rather have someone who advances recklessly and dies but at least makes a genuine effort to engage the enemy than a dedicated throw merchant.

• Cool 2

Members
167 posts
470 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Frankly, I'd rather have someone who advances recklessly and dies but at least makes a genuine effort to engage the enemy

So you've seen me in battle, eh?

• Funny 2
  • Haha 2

Members
2,096 posts

so is op saying this fictious person is in every ranked game he plays ? some people do play ranks as individuals.... in fact if you cant fight by yourself against another ship then your probably not qualified to play this mode .... so learn to fight on your own and dont worry about calling for help

• Meh 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,392 posts
15,666 battles
2 minutes ago, arch4random said:

so is op saying this fictious person is in every ranked game he plays ? some people do play ranks as individuals.... in fact if you cant fight by yourself against another ship then your probably not qualified to play this mode .... so learn to fight on your own and dont worry about calling for help

Na probably had a bad day and this was just the cherry on top . Let him have his rant it's good for him everybody needs a good rant once and a while  .

• Cool 1

[SOUS]
Members
752 posts
6,519 battles

This is nothing new, a lot of players will take spamming HE ships into ranked to get fires and try to save their star, if they lose, some don't care about team work.

Edited by Itsj_p

Members
1,146 posts
7 hours ago, jr_token said:

Begin Rant As soon as a rank game starts I see on the in game chat "I don't care if we in I am playing for myself " Then the guy just does nothing and basically throws the game.. WG should suspend him a month to co-op  End rant   lol    

@Ahskance has laid out the process in another thread. If you see this behavior, file a customer support ticket with the replay attached and DM him the ticket number. Be part of the solution!

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,581 posts
16,447 battles
7 hours ago, jr_token said:

Please make a Customer Support Ticket with the Replay included.  I want that Ticket Number after you do.

[WPORT]
Members
20,598 posts
22,563 battles
5 hours ago, Tank_Grrl said:

So you've seen me in battle, eh?

Seems like I've got some competition?  :-)

• Haha 2

[VIGIL]
Members
1,438 posts
47 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Seems like I've got some competition?  :-)

Sounds like we have a crew now. 

• Haha 1

Members
542 posts
23,054 battles
6 hours ago, arch4random said:

Well I'm not a unicum player so i need help to win and if you are in ranked isn't winning the point ?

6 hours ago, clammboy said:

Na probably had a bad day and this was just the cherry on top . Let him have his rant it's good for him everybody needs a good rant once and a while  .

Thanks  I am frustrated and felt the need to rant some :) 

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
5,392 posts
15,666 battles
1 hour ago, jr_token said:

Well I'm not a unicum player so i need help to win and if you are in ranked isn't winning the point ?

Thanks  I am frustrated and felt the need to rant some :) 

We have all been there the game can be really frustrating ! 

[WPORT]
Members
20,598 posts
22,563 battles
7 hours ago, Dudefella said:

Sounds like we have a crew now. 

:cap_like: