Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FiXXXerX

GK 11.1

12 comments in this topic

[PUMA]
Members
15 posts
5,240 battles

I'm sorry to post this again, but, if I sold my GK by accident will I get it back in 11.1?

I read 'invoiced' to your account (As opposed to credited to your account, or add to your account), but I'm not 100% sure what that means...

[ZZZZ]
Members
308 posts
11,119 battles

If you have researched Großer Kurfürst (or Khabarovsk) before the update but don't have it (whether do to resetting the line, selling it, or never having bought it) you will be given it. 

• Thanks 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
5 minutes ago, FiXXXerX said:

I'm sorry to post this again, but, if I sold my GK by accident will I get it back in 11.1? I read 'invoiced' to your account (As opposed to credited to your account, or add to your account), but I'm not 100% sure what that means...

If you have the GK researched then you should be able to buy it back. If you don't have the credits you might consider selling off some tech tree ships that you don't play much. Once the GK converts to a special ship you might not be able to purchase it back. I may be wrong about this, however.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Meh 3

[ZZZZ]
Members
308 posts
11,119 battles
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

If you have the GK researched then you should be able to buy it back. If you don't have the credits you might consider selling off some tech tree ships that you don't play much. Once the GK converts to a special ship you might not be able to purchase it back. 

That would be an entirely unnecessary waste of credits. 

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,691 posts
14,166 battles

If you have them researched but not in port you will be given them. If you have it researched AND in port you will be given half the credit value.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
7 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

If you have them researched but not in port you will be given them. If you have it researched AND in port you will be given half the credit value.

If at the moment of the ships being replaced you had Grosser Kurfurst and/or Khabarovsk in your port, you will receive a credits compensation equal to half of the ship's purchase cost. Grosser Kurfürst and Khabarovsk will remain on the accounts of their owners. Compensation for Grosser Kurfurst will be 10 300 000 credits.

Their use of "had" is confusing though.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

TY @SuperSSL

If you already own these ships, you will not lose them—they will stay on your account. If you have already researched one of these ships but haven't yet purchased her, or if you sold her, or if you reset the branch, then the ship will be added to your account.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles

Basically, if you've ever had GK researched you'll get the coal version.

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
2,274 posts
26,543 battles

If you sell it you earn the same silver as you get in compensation. The downside of selling is you have to pay to demount modules or sell them for peanuts.

Just wait.

[LRM]
Members
1,808 posts
18,063 battles
On 2/1/2022 at 12:38 AM, FiXXXerX said:

I'm sorry to post this again, but, if I sold my GK by accident will I get it back in 11.1?

I read 'invoiced' to your account (As opposed to credited to your account, or add to your account), but I'm not 100% sure what that means...

if you sold it, means you had it researched. And that means you are getting it for free when 11.1 hits. Don't buy it back, just leave as it is, you will get it back for free as "special" ship.