Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Admiral_Murrel

Sea Shanties With the Community?

4 comments in this topic

Wiki Editor
999 posts
5,481 battles

Howdy folks, 

Anyone know whether there are any "shanty singers" in the game? If not, is there anyone out there that would be interested in getting together (virtually) with other members of the community to have a good ol' time? I'm not professional singer, but I can carry a tune (with the help of a bucket), and I think it would be fun. More fun than subs and CVs, anyways... oh, and every time you get the lyrics wrong, take another swig of rum ;)

If this interests you, please leave a comment along with what songs you think would be good. Drunken sailor is kind of a given (who doesn't love that song), but what else? Wellerman? Old Maui? Bully in the Alley?

[WORX]
Members
16,968 posts
22,074 battles
23 minutes ago, Grand_Admiral_Murrel said:

Howdy folks, 

Anyone know whether there are any "shanty singers" in the game? If not, is there anyone out there that would be interested in getting together (virtually) with other members of the community to have a good ol' time? I'm not professional singer, but I can carry a tune (with the help of a bucket), and I think it would be fun. More fun than subs and CVs, anyways... oh, and every time you get the lyrics wrong, take another swig of rum ;)

If this interests you, please leave a comment along with what songs you think would be good. Drunken sailor is kind of a given (who doesn't love that song), but what else? Wellerman? Old Maui? Bully in the Alley?

Speaking of...

Love this version, the harmony of Ms. Rodriguez she added is special.. Very good singer.. ... Now if you want a more "modern" approach.

Shaggy... It wasn't me...

• Thanks 1

[SUB4]
Members
1,696 posts
12,985 battles

I like to go swimmin'

with bow legged women

and swim between their legs

swim between their legs

Wiki Editor
999 posts
5,481 battles
20 hours ago, MN1234 said:

I like to go swimmin'

with bow legged women

and swim between their legs

swim between their legs

There wasn't an emoji for my reaction to reading this. The best I can come up with is: 

: | 

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this