Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iamSamoth

Partial account reset

9 comments in this topic

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,241 battles

Not sure why or how it happened, but this account was reset to a degree yesterday. At login all the collections were relit, that all the items were 'new' 500 items. Ranked was 'new'. It wanted me to recruit as if I was a new player. Showed 'new' by the premium shop. And combat missions were 'new'. Not sure what or how, but I can't go back through all those collections and click on every page, and wait for the pictures to be assembled for all 23 collections. It'd take like 2 hrs to get thru that. I did some. But still the account got messed up somewhere. An I still have the issue with getting logged on with Yandex. Everything gets bottlenecked at the great russian innovation of a closed internet. Why would anyone have thought otherwise? If all web traffic outside russia has to be decomplied and copied, and tabulated, and correlated, cataloged and traced. Who thought that the exclusive RUS web would function as well as an open web? Thats rhetorical. I know who, the russians.

just checking a sec ago, the collections items are still lit. I had cleared the others. And they stayed off.

image.png.da123211cbcd8a085a79205bb9d8813c.png

Edited by iamSamoth

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,241 battles

on getting in just now, which was surprisingly quick. My mind was on other things.

I forgot to mention as well it reset my primaries. I had all the 'at sea' vessels, each lines top tier set as primary, about 20 or so, none were set loading in that other day, yesterday that is. I jump in/out quite often 4-5 times a day to attend to the runnings of the clan. I began redoing them, and it's still just them 5 or so....

It's 33 ships.

Edited by iamSamoth

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,241 battles

image.thumb.png.1abc028b2eac35005daf0f1067262f47.png

not sure how or why, but that is alot of clicking.

[CVA16]
Members
8,873 posts
27,073 battles

Same or similar issue for me. First clue something was off was my port was changed to Dorm Room.

I had all the garish cammos turned off but yesterday noticed they were back.

My Profile shows {532}. Unfortunately, the game still remembers what Rewards I have already been given. 

Wonder what else was changed.

Edited by Sabot_100

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
2,389 posts
10,241 battles

most went away through general use, the collections stay lit. But, here again, for the third time, in 7(?) days.

image.thumb.png.173ec316c273eafa50174a257c0f7035.png

Hey, yet another partial reset, at least this time I do not have to reassign the primaries. That cost me the most clicks last two time(mostly, I did the collections the first time, then 2-3 days later, reset).

Just a heads up. Be great if i did 't have to type this.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,551 posts
20,972 battles

Mentioned in the thread I linked to previously this is going to happen every update until such a time as WG stops it from happening. Considering how long this has been going on it is likely way down on their list of things to fix (seems most QoL things are low priority for them). The only to not see it is to use the following mod (Good News),

image.thumb.png.e923f5d1cac2c74b471662a4eb39bf03.png

image.png.84f0690e939680841bfe3ecb12112621.png

Sign in to follow this