Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
USSWest_Virginia

I need a hug

7 comments in this topic

[BOOTY]
Beta Testers
385 posts
9,446 battles

I'm in the need of some serious emotional support. Just logged into the game for the second time in three months. Hopped into my Mass and got murdered by a Immelmann in the first five minutes of the match. He torped me three time with the same torpedo squadron.  I jump into my Kleber and its like the forth of July. So god damn many rockets with no reprieve . I really just want to keep playing the game, but at this point I really just need a hug.

PS I may be a bit more than a little drunk.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 2
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles
32 minutes ago, USSWest_Virginia said:

I'm in the need of some serious emotional support. Just logged into the game for the second time in three months. Hopped into my Mass and got murdered by a Immelmann in the first five minutes of the match. He torped me three time with the same torpedo squadron.  I jump into my Kleber and its like the forth of July. So god damn many rockets with no reprieve . I really just want to keep playing the game, but at this point I really just need a hug.

Play mid tiers or co-op.. Those are a good drunks reprieve if you ask me...

[BOOTY]
Beta Testers
385 posts
9,446 battles

The only time I play coop is when im grinding one of their insipid events and I would grind anything in this game right now if they were paying fifty bucks an hour. Mid tier is ok......sometimes.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,916 posts
8,973 battles
3 hours ago, USSWest_Virginia said:

Hug it out, bro.

Bro Hug GIFs | Tenor

I'm on the brandy and diet cola at the moment, because of carbs.

[TORCH]
Members
829 posts
8,354 battles

Play tier 9...or brawls...or ranked que dodge the class that shall not be named...(I much prefer games without them as well)..and /hug...