You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
maxirater

we need light cruiser and DD mode

6 comments in this topic

[BIM-5]
Members
167 posts
7,277 battles

Light cruisers have pretty much been power crept out of the game. I almost never use my mid-tier light cruisers because they are just dev strike bait. Id like a mode where only light cruisers and DDs play in matches.

[RNGOD]
Members
221 posts
9,904 battles

or more premiums and  lines of  light cruisers can be the solution or reducing the citadel damage for ships armed with less than 155mm guns

Members
3,347 posts
3,059 battles
45 minutes ago, maxirater said:

Id like a mode where only light cruisers and DDs play in matches.

I'd like a mode where I can fight Schnellboots. We don't get everything we want. :Smile_coin: (We are closer to the Schnellboot mode, there was one that existed 4 years ago & may return)

• Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
10,596 posts
32,040 battles
1 hour ago, maxirater said:

Light cruisers have pretty much been power crept out of the game. I almost never use my mid-tier light cruisers because they are just dev strike bait. Id like a mode where only light cruisers and DDs play in matches.

Something tells me you would never play a DD in that mode if it was to happen...

Wonder why that would be...

Hmm...:cap_hmm:

• Thanks 1

[WOLFG]
Members
17,103 posts
20,447 battles
32 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Something tells me you would never play a DD in that mode if it was to happen...

Yeah, that would be a little harsh on DDs.

[BIM-5]
Members
167 posts
7,277 battles
1 hour ago, black_hull4 said:

I'd like a mode where I can fight Schnellboots. We don't get everything we want. :Smile_coin: (We are closer to the Schnellboot mode, there was one that existed 4 years ago & may return)

Torpedo boats actually work ok in a game like [edited] where ship speeds are real to life. The world record for a WW2 ship speed was set by Le Fantasque at 45kts. But my Kleber does 58.5kts in game, so torpedo boats wouldnt really have any advantage other than being hard to hit.

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Ive been playing the current T5 brawls and I find that a DD vs cruiser game actually works well.