You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bellepheron

I just played my last tier 3 game in Random

5 comments in this topic

[-E_F-]
Members
6 posts

As I should have known better. Firstly, game was populated with 3 cruiser bots who did nothing.  Of course, the obligatory 2 aircraft carriers on each side showed up to seal club the already miserable experience for everyone else (other than carrier players and the non sentient)..

Why were there 3 bots in this match on both sides? The answer lies in the second part of the above paragraph...seal clubbing, fun stealing, preferential matchmaking beneficiaries piloting those OP abominations-the  fun police . 

Perhaps there will be 4 bots next time? Not that I will dare to attempt discovery.

Anyone who thinks that WG is in this purely for the money is wrong and there is no better proof of same than their dogged insistence to foist their precious "works of art" (i.e. Aircraft Carriers and soon Subs) on an unwilling or at least reluctant player base.

Maybe they (WG) will get a clue when the Carrier players start complaining about having nothing but bots to torment. After all, what fun is it, to meticulously tear the wings off an A.I. housefly. The abject horror that they are no longer dominating the game at the expense of a real person player base will no doubt cause mass dissention among the sociopathic. ---My apologies I am chugging a glass of sodium chloride  while consuming my main course of blackened salt.

You might be a cynic and exclaim that long before the above happens, WG will intervene and actually cater to the customers that fund their livelihood and [investors?] . After all, you might say, "Bots don't purchase Pan Asian Tokens" (Perhaps a bad analogy, as in this manner, the AI behavior would actually mimic human behavior)

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[ARGSY]
Members
31,076 posts
29,316 battles

30 minutes ago, Bellepheron said:

The abject horror that they are no longer dominating the game at the expense of a real person player base will no doubt cause mass dissention among the sociopathic.

Just... stop, okay? Your attribution of motive here is frankly disturbing.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[HELLS]
Members
2,970 posts
39,923 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Just... stop, okay? Your attribution of motive here is frankly disturbing.

Another noobie squeeking too loud about low tier play. What else is new?? Us old folks all went through this back before the CV rework!

[WOLF1]
Members
550 posts
10,718 battles

Am I correct that you were playing Tier 3 and got clobbered by a tier 4 carrier????!!!!

I played tier 4 carriers several times, they can only get kills on near-dead ships.  Their torps are weaker than DD or CC torps, and except for the US CV, the torps are launched one torp per pass.

• Meh 1

Members
3,352 posts
3,059 battles
16 minutes ago, The_Irredeemable said:

and except for the US CV, the torps are launched one torp per pass.

Rhein & Komsomolets: :cap_horn:

1 hour ago, Bellepheron said:

Anyone who thinks that WG is in this purely for the money is wrong and there is no better proof of same than their dogged insistence to foist their precious "works of art" (i.e. Aircraft Carriers and soon Subs) on an unwilling or at least reluctant player base.

I understood none of that. 

1 hour ago, Bellepheron said:

Maybe they (WG) will get a clue when the Carrier players start complaining about having nothing but bots to torment.

:dance_turtle:Never in a million years.