Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nutaz

Type 10 Camoflage for Sanzang & Bajie

4 comments in this topic

[TAZ]
Members
1,113 posts

@Boggzy or @Ahskance,

why does the Type 10 Permanent Camoflage show "transaction error" (transaction processing error, please try again later) whenever I attempt to add the camo on the Sanzang and Bajie. there is no problem applying to the Wukong and Wujing.

Thanks

[KSC]
Wiki Editor, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
468 posts
11,410 battles
17 hours ago, Nutaz said:

@Boggzy or @Ahskance,

why does the Type 10 Permanent Camoflage show "transaction error" (transaction processing error, please try again later) whenever I attempt to add the camo on the Sanzang and Bajie. there is no problem applying to the Wukong and Wujing.

Thanks

So I'm actually poking at this issue with someone in the official discord who was having a similar issue.  I cannot replicate seeing the Type 10 camo on a normal account with the ships on it (modless).  Trying in safe mode with the affected player (as I sorta suspected it to be a mod issue of *some* kind) had no effect, he could still see the alternate there.

These ships *do* have an alternate Type 10 camo in the game files, (its the one they use when you have the LNY content disabled), but it is not normally visible (or shouldn't have been).  

As to why it happens on some ports and not others?  I have absolutely no idea.  

Note: this also happens with Cross of Dorn for him, could be for all the collab stuff.  

[TXGUN]
Members
462 posts
7,656 battles
On 1/30/2022 at 1:19 PM, ToxicSymphony said:

So I'm actually poking at this issue with someone in the official discord who was having a similar issue.  I cannot replicate seeing the Type 10 camo on a normal account with the ships on it (modless).  Trying in safe mode with the affected player (as I sorta suspected it to be a mod issue of *some* kind) had no effect, he could still see the alternate there.

These ships *do* have an alternate Type 10 camo in the game files, (its the one they use when you have the LNY content disabled), but it is not normally visible (or shouldn't have been).  

As to why it happens on some ports and not others?  I have absolutely no idea.  

Note: this also happens with Cross of Dorn for him, could be for all the collab stuff.  

I have this issue with Sanzang and Bajie as well.

image.thumb.png.f21801e50db0bbdc80d99bbb674cdb12.pngimage.thumb.png.6a4b9d98b01fc877b80055dacdbe6ae6.png

Sign in to follow this