Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ShinanoMiyano

Nerf AA gun in German BB

13 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
255 battles

I [edited]all German BB, why my plane squadrons have 6 planes but always be destroy 5 in time attacked Kaiser!!, I attacked Myogi with 6 planes but just lost 2 plane, [edited] ALL GERMAN BB, PLS NERF THIS, I WANNA WARGAMING GIVE FOR GERMAN CV MORE AA POWER AND NERF GERMAN BB

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 3

Members
3,366 posts
3,065 battles

German bias confirmed! 

Kaiser's a pretty good AA ship, I even have problems fighting against one in Ryujo. But seriously, Kaiser doesn't even have DFAA. Imagine this :etc_swear:'s face when he runs into a Nurnberg or Graf Spee with DFAA.

And save the bug section for actual glitches, not your whiny demands.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
9,888 posts
17,752 battles

Imagine complaining about low tier AA when it just barely exists, sounds like someone can't or doesn't try to dodge flak, this isn't the AA being strong, it's the player suiciding planes into flak

[BONKY]
Members
2,285 posts
26,872 battles
5 hours ago, Compassghost said:

How did you lose planes against a Myogi, which has no AA?

How do you lose planes against any low tier ship, cause they have no AA? That’s the better question to ask.

[MAPIA]
Members
553 posts
10,812 battles
12 hours ago, ShinanoMiyano said:

I [edited]all German BB, why my plane squadrons have 6 planes but always be destroy 5 in time attacked Kaiser!!, I attacked Myogi with 6 planes but just lost 2 plane, [edited] ALL GERMAN BB, PLS NERF THIS, I WANNA WARGAMING GIVE FOR GERMAN CV MORE AA POWER AND NERF GERMAN BB

Bro send me that thing you smoking aight?Pm sent ..i just sent you my Mail address :cap_win:

But seriously those ships you saying got no AA i mean are you for real hahahha...Man i just had a very bad game today more lost than winning but you just made my day o7.

Edited by 9TenSix2Eight

Members
542 posts
23,054 battles
On 1/28/2022 at 9:33 PM, ShinanoMiyano said:

Really? WG has nerfed the Texas,Atlanta,Kutuzov Hipper and Prinz eugen among other so you can play a certain class of ship  Please stop complaining It is insulting to players who purchased those ships and had them crapped on for the sake of CV .....

Edited by jr_token

Members
3,366 posts
3,065 battles
On 1/28/2022 at 11:55 PM, Compassghost said:

How did you lose planes against a Myogi, which has no AA?

When was the last time you played her? I remember Myogi not having any AA a long time ago, but Wargaming has since given her a Fuso-style C hull with dual-purpose guns & loads of 25mm Hotchkiss that the IJN was so(albeit blindly)fond of.

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,450 battles
24 minutes ago, black_hull4 said:

When was the last time you played her? I remember Myogi not having any AA a long time ago, but Wargaming has since given her a Fuso-style C hull with dual-purpose guns & loads of 25mm Hotchkiss that the IJN was so(albeit blindly)fond of.

... Beta? <_<

Members
3,366 posts
3,065 battles
8 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

... Beta? <_<

Yeah, go back and try Myogi now, fully upgraded. You won't recognize her.

[TOG]
[TOG]
Members
68 posts
4,633 battles
On 1/28/2022 at 9:33 PM, ShinanoMiyano said:

learn to slingshot your planes and avoid flack nothing wrong with germen AA. 

Sign in to follow this