You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
crazyrom

Port slots are on sale! 50% off, 150 dubs!

12 comments in this topic

[LRM]
Members
1,797 posts
18,043 battles

That's it, they started sale on slots TODAY, 50% off, they are 150 dubs. This is as low as it gets, and this WILL NOT LAST.
Those who lost 2-day black Friday sale, this is the time.

@ObiphanKenobi 

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,868 posts
21,336 battles

yeah, thank you. i saw it, but i have too many port slots from completing the daily mission (75 each)

shot-22-01-29-08-32-41-0369.jpg
uploading sites for free

7 minutes ago, crazyrom said:

this is the time.

This is the way!   :Smile_playing:

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,983 posts
5,224 battles

You sell too many ships.

I have 16 now, and that ought to hold me for a while.  But I wonder that else is on sale... <hmm>

OHO!  200% first win bonus!  Oh, I gotta play.

Edited by iDuckman

[TSG4]
3,868 posts
21,336 battles
7 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

You sell too many ships.

:cap_wander: this is true when it was about 6 years ago when i started playing WoW and running out of port slots. But as the game progress, i learned couple of things long way back. I remembered i sold like 3 ships.

Oh, i think i also took the advantage of the "Tachibana deal" to earn maybe 1 or 2 port slots. But since then i never sell any ships.

I learned that i can earned them from doing campaigns, from the 2nds yr of WoWs they had this deal that port slots on sell for 50 dub, i bought like 50 or how i calculated: i set up personal goal of which line i am going to advance up in that year, 10 port slots per line (leaving 1 extra port slot since t1 already given), if i need to grind 5 lines, i still have 5 extra slots to play around with. But over years, i cant possibly grind 5 lines at the same time so the port slots still there until i advanced up. Then the next year another 50 slots to play with. This deal going for 2 yrs then WG stopped.

After this, i think on the 4th yr when WG started the daily mission where you can earned port slot, so i have been grinding this to earn free port slot.

So i still have free port slots and always looking for opportunity to earn more when it possible, you never know. On the good side, sometime, i went back to ships in port and look at their model and admired at their stunning visual even at low tier.

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,983 posts
5,224 battles
4 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

they had this deal that port slots on sell for 50 dub

Yeah, 20¢ each instead of $1.20.  I'd have bought a few myself.  (Maybe I did, but I don't remember.)  I know I've bought some during sales, but I try to be (have to be) FTP so only a few at a time.

8 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

On the good side, sometime, i went back to ships in port and look at their model and admired at their stunning visual even at low tier.

And a lot of them are fun to play on occasion, too. My low tiers are pretty depopulated on this account, but I have a bunch on a couple of other accounts.  (Some aren't much fun, even now.)

[WMD]
Members
2,132 posts
13,055 battles

I have 50 some port slots free, but back in my day WG handed them out like candy...

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
3,868 posts
21,336 battles
2 minutes ago, collisionSpace said:

398 ships.. which ships don't you have?

a handful of premium ships that i dont have, i am not a whale. I grind for prem/resources ships just like any other players. a handful of tech trees, some tech tree i dont have time to advance, also current reset japan dd line for RB (6 in total that i am waiting for the x2 reset bonus). a handful of black version, again, i am not a whale to buy all the black crates.

But with ships that i had, i think i had enough to play with :cap_fainting:

[NEMO]
Members
287 posts
12,398 battles
21 hours ago, VeatherVitch said:

I have 50 some port slots free, but back in my day WG handed them out like candy...

Me too....

• Cool 1

Members
167 posts
470 battles
On 1/28/2022 at 4:28 PM, crazyrom said:

That's it, they started sale on slots TODAY, 50% off, they are 150 dubs. This is as low as it gets, and this WILL NOT LAST.
Those who lost 2-day black Friday sale, this is the time.

@ObiphanKenobi 

Thanks for this!

For the port slot discount, we have until very early on Feb 7.

(it's in the Lunar New Year announcement)

1540804937_50portslots.thumb.PNG.bd4e571cdbb416b52a15341dbd70c025.PNG

[LRM]
Members
1,797 posts
18,043 battles
5 hours ago, Tank_Grrl said:

Thanks for this!

For the port slot discount, we have until very early on Feb 7.

(it's in the Lunar New Year announcement)

1540804937_50portslots.thumb.PNG.bd4e571cdbb416b52a15341dbd70c025.PNG

Yeah, this time they will leave it for like 2 weeks. But on Black Friday it was only 2 days and not even the BF weekend but the one before.

Edited by crazyrom