Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skyfaller

Accuracy tables: Shikishima Vs Satsuma Vs Yamato

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,856 posts
12,319 battles

I have Yamato's accuracy tables... but where can I find Shikishima's and Satsuma's (default, not counting the special accuracy consumable ability). 

Per WG wiki the Shiki and Yamato have the same 2.1 sigma but that says nothing about vertical dispersion or the per-range-bracket accuracy changes given these ships have very different guns. 

Satsuma's information is AWOL and it cannot be assumed it has the same stats as Shikishima merely because it has the same gun type. After all, Musashi and Yamato have different accuracy tables and sigma despite the fact its the same gun. 

@Ahskance

Has the info on these been released? Trying to decide between Shikishima and Incomparable (would love the accuracy tables and sigma of that one too!) 

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, WG Staff
6,611 posts
16,549 battles
8 minutes ago, Skyfaller said:

I have Yamato's accuracy tables... but where can I find Shikishima's and Satsuma's (default, not counting the special accuracy consumable ability). 

Per WG wiki the Shiki and Yamato have the same 2.1 sigma but that says nothing about vertical dispersion or the per-range-bracket accuracy changes given these ships have very different guns. 

Satsuma's information is AWOL and it cannot be assumed it has the same stats as Shikishima merely because it has the same gun type. After all, Musashi and Yamato have different accuracy tables and sigma despite the fact its the same gun. 

@Ahskance

Has the info on these been released? Trying to decide between Shikishima and Incomparable (would love the accuracy tables and sigma of that one too!) 

Satsuma isn't fully released, so I don't have any information on that.

As for the other ships, there is a cool website called https://shiptool.st that could help you.

https://shiptool.st/selected?c=top&op&p=mb&rm=12&s=JB018JB510BB610 is a comparison for Main Battery on the Yamato, Shikishima, and Incomparable

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles
1 hour ago, Ahskance said:

... is a comparison for Main Battery on the Yamato, Shikishima, and Incomparable

Comparing incomparable. This amuses me. I am easily amused, apparently.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

Members
2,948 posts
94 battles
18 hours ago, Lert said:

Comparing incomparable. This amuses me. I am easily amused, apparently.

OP clearly has an agenda going on

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
20,802 posts
22,691 battles

I am here for the educational information and the amusements.

• Meh 1

Sign in to follow this