You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

Facebook Ban LOL

11 comments in this topic

Members
1,244 posts
6,750 battles

Ok so I was scrolling through facebook video's Yesterday and saw one about bed bug infestations, it gave me teh creeps, and all I said was " I'd burn my house down to get rid of them"

now I'm banned for three days? Its not liek I said I'd burn down somebody else house. those little bugs are impossible to get rid of and might not sleep well for a while I had a bad dream about them eating me last night

• Boring 2

[CK5]
Members
1,938 posts
23,601 battles

Facebook is drifting toward being super cautious about content.  They could change their name to Nannybook.  

Edited by PrairiePlayer

[WORX]
Members
16,978 posts
22,074 battles

Facebook... EWww...

Never had it... I avoid it like family gatherings. One of the worst companies of our times.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles

People care about facebork?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
808 posts

Facebook is becoming the new Big Brother. So many fallen heroes have given their lives for the freedoms they are now trying to take away from us.

Can't wait for some new social media alternatives launching in the coming year.  

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
1,244 posts
6,750 battles
46 minutes ago, Lert said:

People care about facebork?

I dont care, but I use it to talk to friends I go to school with  when we cant go to each others houses, because of snow, sickness, of =r chores

13 minutes ago, CAPT_CORNHOLIO said:

Facebook is becoming the new Big Brother. So many fallen heroes have given their lives for the freedoms they are now trying to take away from us.

Can't wait for some new social media alternatives launching in the coming year.  

their are already MEWE Gam Wimkin Friendsre safechat, signal, Telegram and I'm sure I'm missing a few

More and more of my friends are just using text, because of things we in our generation believe and news that conflicts DIRECTLY with what we see day to day

But either way saying id burn my house down is no worse that this

And I didnt get banned for that picture when I posted it :)

Couple Wrote Joke on Demolished House: 'Got the Spider'

Edited by wolfkind252
  • Haha 1

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,991 posts
5,224 battles
4 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

Caution Snowflakes About Beware Snowflakes GIF - Caution Snowflakes About Beware Snowflakes Snowflake GIFs

Image stolen.

I don't do Facecrook either.  I bet my life is a lot easier for it.

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts
5 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

Ok so I was scrolling through facebook video's Yesterday and saw one about bed bug infestations, it gave me teh creeps, and all I said was " I'd burn my house down to get rid of them"

now I'm banned for three days? Its not liek I said I'd burn down somebody else house. those little bugs are impossible to get rid of and might not sleep well for a while I had a bad dream about them eating me last night

you spelled "like" wrong also teh is not "the"

Edited by Adm_Nate_Ellis937