You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWsNewsBot

Eighth Brawl

11 comments in this topic

[WPORT]
Members
20,804 posts
22,691 battles
5 minutes ago, WoWsNewsBot said:

Team up with friends to fight for Credits, Coal, Elite Commander XP, and signals!

Read it on the portal

:cap_book:  Should be interesting.  :cap_yes:

Members
808 posts

I thought it would be fun until I realized how unbalanced the MM is with Brawls.  Expect Clan divisions destroying solo players, match ups with two DDs verses two BBs etc.  If you are a solo player I suggest you stay clear of this mode. 

• Cool 1

[1984]
Members
4,989 posts
26,523 battles
1 hour ago, CAPT_CORNHOLIO said:

I thought it would be fun until I realized how unbalanced the MM is with Brawls.  Expect Clan divisions destroying solo players, match ups with two DDs verses two BBs etc.  If you are a solo player I suggest you stay clear of this mode. 

I played one last time, all random players, my team: huanghe, jaguar and me in my yolotnik vs red team: GC, yahagi, and brit ca.

mm clearly snorting, i carried my team to the win (2 full health kills, caps, and top xp after both my teammates died) but still i dont see why i should have such a handicap…

• Boring 1

[MAR_U]
Members
3 posts
5,632 battles

Players are matched based on their skill level

Brawls really wouldn't be so bad "IF" Warships actually have even skilled matches or at least closely matched skill levels.. That being said someone like myself who has only played this game for just over 2 months goes into a brawl with a friend equally skilled and end up getting matched up with 2 players that are ranked 4 and 8 respectively with one of them having 6400 plus games under him.  Well I don't see how that is matching up skill levels when between myself and the person I am playing with have a total of 191 games. 

So Warships either have the games balanced or just say you are running Brawls and good luck but do not tell us you have it set up for balanced matches. Because I for one would prefer to do something else if there is no chance of winning. So don't waste our time.

Edited by Piccalow
insert from News on Eighth Brawl
  • Cool 1

[WKY14]
Beta Testers
13 posts
4,157 battles

I am enjoying Brawl even if it is so one sided, One question I have is what are the ranks about. I am coming up against teams that are either a 10 rank or 8 rank

[WKY14]
Beta Testers
13 posts
4,157 battles
On 2/4/2022 at 6:06 AM, Piccalow said:

Players are matched based on their skill level

Brawls really wouldn't be so bad "IF" Warships actually have even skilled matches or at least closely matched skill levels.. That being said someone like myself who has only played this game for just over 2 months goes into a brawl with a friend equally skilled and end up getting matched up with 2 players that are ranked 4 and 8 respectively with one of them having 6400 plus games under him.  Well I don't see how that is matching up skill levels when between myself and the person I am playing with have a total of 191 games. 

So Warships either have the games balanced or just say you are running Brawls and good luck but do not tell us you have it set up for balanced matches. Because I for one would prefer to do something else if there is no chance of winning. So don't waste our time.

Yeah the even sides are maybe even on one team not the other but 1 plus is the coin we can make