You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cobra_Driver

Unsporting call made but I say nope

12 comments in this topic

[-TBE-]
Members
10 posts
4,491 battles

I was in a CV (Midway T10) and just killing bad guys...or at least trying to :) and when the game was over I was flagged and any points I earned were taken away.

I take this more as a real testing platform and NOT the game itself so I am going in there trying things out and then reporting on it....well here's an observation on a bad call for nothing wrong done on my part.

Be safe out there

Edited by Cobra_Driver
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[TO07]
Members
4,303 posts
31,698 battles
1 hour ago, Cobra_Driver said:

I was in a CV (Midway T10) and just killing bad guys...or at least trying to :) and when the game was over I was flagged and any points I earned were taken away.

I take this more as a real testing platform and NOT the game itself so I am going in there trying things out and then reporting on it....well here's an observation on a bad call for nothing wrong done on my part.

Be safe out there

465 games and you have Midway ?:Smile_amazed:

Were you killing the guys on the red team or was it the green guys, cause I am having a hard time understanding how you were penalised.  

[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator, Privateers
3,870 posts
21,350 battles
29 minutes ago, tm63au said:

465 games and you have Midway ?

i cant believed troller got troll once day ... :cap_haloween:

OP using alt account, because he HAD NO CV game play  :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[-TBE-]
Members
10 posts
4,491 battles

I have even less on this server and have only been playing WOW about 3 weeks and 2 days on this server, I was invited to be part of this test platform, was given 500 million credits, tons of doubloons, a whole host of ships, flags etc.

I wanted to try out the Midway T10 so in 1 upgrade I got it, loaded it up with the best options and Captain I could find and sailed away.

During game play I kept my ship to 1 corner of the map away from everyone, and there it stayed nice and safe.  With my planes I was attacking only the red team, nobody on my side said or complained about me.  When the game was over this penalty appeared.

At no time did I attack any of my team, if anything I flew over them and protected them which is why I was taken aback from this warning.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,551 posts
20,974 battles

Invited? Maybe you read it as such but all you did was go on the test server,

Public Test of Update 0.11.1: Round 1 | World of Warships

which anyone can do if they are so inclined. As for everything you got,

image.thumb.png.2671a60f6aeaec22a79a28611a12bc24.png

Also the test server is a single server for regions, with those from NA likely being a severe minority on it, which means if you do anything those from the EU or RU servers (primarily RU) don't particularly like they will report you. Hell they will report you just for having NA at the end of your name.

• Cool 1

[-TBE-]
Members
10 posts
4,491 battles

Zactly!!! that is all the stuff I received.  The invited part is how I took it because I didn't go looking for it, it came to me and I replied.  I don't look at this site as win or lose battles, they are more try this and that out and see how it works.  Am I correct with this thought process?

If this is just another server for the game then I won't bother playing here, I like my clan and my T5 and T6 setup I already have.  I just thought I was helping out testing things and sharing opinions on observations. 

[-TBE-]
Members
10 posts
4,491 battles
10 hours ago, tm63au said:

465 games and you have Midway ?:Smile_amazed:

Were you killing the guys on the red team or was it the green guys, cause I am having a hard time understanding how you were penalised.  

just the red team players is whom I was going after

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,551 posts
20,974 battles

You want to play on the test server then at least post any concerns about it in the correct place,

PTS 0.11.1 - PTS Patch Notes and Feedback - World of Warships official forum

PTS 0.11.1 Bug Reports - PTS Bug Reports - World of Warships official forum

[-TBE-]
Members
10 posts
4,491 battles
On 1/28/2022 at 2:12 AM, ObiphanKenobi said:

i cant believed troller got troll once day ... :cap_haloween:

OP using alt account, because he HAD NO CV game play  :Smile_trollface:

OP was using alternate account because OP was on the test server for the 2nd day.  OP also did not have CV experience and no CV gameplay because as stated it was OP's 2nd day here.

Op also realized what a bunch of A-holes you all are responding to new players questions so OP will never play this test bed again and will stick with my friendly, understanding and supportive clan

Op is only responding to this pile of dung you all have placed because it showed as a notification up top.  I have zero interest dealing with any of you King's of Neptune or Pirates of the Assholbbean

Edited by Cobra_Driver
  • Haha 1