You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bear_82

want to give yourself a real scare?

40 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
675 posts
20,026 battles

Under Account Management, go to Data Protection, click the orange Export Data button, follow the instructions, and wait for the email letting you know it's ready (mine took 9 days)

Once you download and extract the data, go to the Payment History subfolder, open the Orders document, and review all the money you've shipped to WG over the years. It goes all the way back, my first was the WOT pre-purchase bundles in June 2011.

• Cool 5
  • Thanks 1

[WHARF]
Members
844 posts
22,494 battles
6 minutes ago, Bear_82 said:

Under Account Management, go to Data Protection, click the orange Export Data button, follow the instructions, and wait for the email letting you know it's ready (mine took 9 days)

Once you download and extract the data, go to the Payment History subfolder, open the Orders document, and review all the money you've shipped to WG over the years. It goes all the way back, my first was the WOT pre-purchase bundles in June 2011.

Dont want to know how much money i have spend on this game..lol

• Cool 1

Members
233 posts
13,147 battles

Just the information I''ve been looking for.  My guess is it's well over $10,000.  I'll get back to you on that in a week or so...

[GLF]
Members
1,350 posts
24,079 battles

I realize that such a report can be created. 

However, the mere existence of such a report means it could fall into the wrong hands. 

Having such a report land in the wrong hands within my household may not be in the national interest.  

• Funny 15
  • Haha 2

[WOLFG]
Members
17,103 posts
20,447 battles

If you don't know how much you've spent, you probably don't want to know how much you've spent.

• Thanks 2

[REKTD]
Members
1,216 posts
15,722 battles
2 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

I realize that such a report can be created. 

However, the mere existence of such a report means it could fall into the wrong hands. 

Having such a report land in the wrong hands within my household may not be in the national interest.  

This is the real issue right here: this information must remain classified at all costs! Should inquiring minds fall upon how much is spent in this realm, mushroom clouds would be seen throughout the globe.

@Bear_82 will be disappeared, 

All posts in this thread must be redacted. 

Deploy the twins to WikiLeaks to head off any potential leaks!

[ARGSY]
Members
31,039 posts
29,264 battles
13 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

You mean it may result in the conjunction of your head with a rolling pin? :Smile_trollface:

[GLF]
Members
1,350 posts
24,079 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You mean it may result in the conjunction of your head with a rolling pin? :Smile_trollface:

No, likely affecting life on a much a more global scale than that.  

[ARGSY]
Members
31,039 posts
29,264 battles
1 minute ago, AnimaL21 said:

No, likely affecting life on a much a more global scale than that.  

OK, cast-iron skillet then?

Let me know when I reach the correct level of spouse-applied vengeance.

[GLF]
Members
1,350 posts
24,079 battles
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Let me know when I reach the correct level of spouse-applied vengeance.

I dare only vaguely comment by snipping this term for you: 

ginger rage  /ˈjinjər  rāj/    n.    "... an insane rage problem that may infact end the world some day..."

Edited by AnimaL21
  • Haha 1

[_STD_]
Members
191 posts
2,810 battles

I did my recordkeeping the old fashioned way.  I kept every email receipt purchase in a folder labeled WoT and every 6 months or so I would update the total with "As of DATE- X dollars spent".  Last count I was well north of $15,000.  I might go the Data Protection route out of curiosity sake in case I've missed something over the years.  Thanks for sharing.

[WOLFG]
Members
17,103 posts
20,447 battles
31 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

I dare only vaguely comment by snipping this term for you: 

ginger rage  /ˈjinjər  rāj/    n.    "... an insane rage problem that may infact end the world some day..."

No rage like ginger rage.

[SALVO]
Members
16,411 posts
10,178 battles

Yeah, that could be scary... I've been playing WG titles since 2013 in exchange of something around $20. I'm scared they'll find out and ban me :Smile_trollface:

[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,379 posts
29,412 battles
3 hours ago, Bear_82 said:

Mine too, I don't really want to know.

My guess from all 3 games, 5k....

[H_]
Members
993 posts
16,668 battles

LOL.. this falls under the "i know its more than i should have spent" ..   I do know i've spent more on this game then any online game i've ever played.. and it's supposedly "free".. LOL yeah right...

Now ask me about my golf hobby over the years.. ouch.. 

[GLF]
Members
1,350 posts
24,079 battles

Whatever I spent, its cheaper than car parts :) 

Those purchases do not get enumerated either...  

Edited by AnimaL21

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

Its going to be in the 5 figures.

Averaged out over 7 years. The previous year and this one totaled less than 300 spent. This year might break 100 dollars. IF that. Maybe.

I already spent 500 collecting DLC in other games on sale this month. It was a nice pile of savings. At this point in my life towards the end I do not worry about silly things like money. When the time comes the Probate can fight over it.

• Cool 1

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

Pulled mine.  I have WoT premium that at one point I was doing weekend warrior deal... before got smart and realized they were taking me to the bank with that deal vs monthly.

Let you know...

[SIM]
Members
6,307 posts
10,286 battles

There’s no way that I’m getting out of this report with less than $12,000 spent. I’ve been playing WoT and WoWs since both were in closed beta, and I used to love buying premiums. Yikes. 

[A-I-M]
Members
4,956 posts
18,534 battles
43 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

There’s no way that I’m getting out of this report with less than $12,000 spent. I’ve been playing WoT and WoWs since both were in closed beta, and I used to love buying premiums. Yikes. 

Interestingly enough, your avatar is of a female pointing a gun at you.

• Funny 2

[-TRM-]
Members
5,566 posts

I'll see whats what at some point.

Gaming spending is one thing. Hardware quite another. I built I think about 7 computers from nothing in 25 years and two survive. One in original build after 18 years and still running normally and the other in rebuilt form with some parts still in use at 18 years. Others less time in service than that. SSD's are going on 9 years 24/7 with only one failure out of 12 total. That dead SSD was pulled from the live RAID, new SSD stuck into it and it rebuilt it in a few minutes. The rest of the machines with two exceptions were recycled into new builds. The two exceptions were considered dead machines after the motherboards burned up at the capacitor level in a few years, usually the overclocking did them in.

The spending on those 7? Roughly about 60,000. Comes to about 2500 a year. I provide my own tech support.

[SIM]
Members
6,307 posts
10,286 battles
21 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Interestingly enough, your avatar is of a female pointing a gun at you.

Thankfully my wife doesn’t have access to a firearm. Unfortunately, we do own a few swords…