Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dudefella

Developer Replays for Premium Ships

3 comments in this topic

[VIGIL]
Members
1,441 posts

Once Wargaming decides to release a premium ship, I feel as though there should be a YouTube video or forum post with links to developer or employee replays. It would be incredibly helpful and help the entire player base get a better grasp on the intent of certain ships.

For instance, Yukon seems to be a huge dud, yet Wargaming saw fit to release it as it is.

Why? What kind of action did she see internally that made her good to go? How can I access that mojo so that I can improve with some of these premiums?

I would love to see how ships like Yukon were played internally or in testing. If anything it would increase sales, or at the least drive some tweaking in order to increase sales.  In Yukons case, I dare say the range of the main guns could stand a little boost.

Edited by Dudefella
  • Thanks 1

[-GF-]
Beta Testers
1,312 posts
12,940 battles

You see these ships being tested all the time on the live server. and as for Yukon shes got a bad rep but shes actually a monster in the right hands

• Thanks 2

[VIGIL]
Members
1,441 posts
2 hours ago, Copperhead550 said:

You see these ships being tested all the time on the live server. and as for Yukon shes got a bad rep but shes actually a monster in the right hands

Right, I see them tested on occasion, but me seeing them in a lineup doesn’t really mean anything - unless I’m supposed to suicide and then try to floaty-camera-view watch.

That doesn’t help me with dev intent as it relates to the purpose of the ship. :)