You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
hr9275

Problem submitting a ticket.

7 comments in this topic

[CGF]
Members
47 posts
9,961 battles

This is related to a recent post., When I click to submit a ticket, I am automatically logged out and cannot log in again -- the log in attempt only takes me back to the submit ticket page.

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,075 battles
3 hours ago, hr9275 said:

This is related to a recent post., When I click to submit a ticket, I am automatically logged out and cannot log in again -- the log in attempt only takes me back to the submit ticket page.

Yes...it takes you back to the page but you are logged in & can continue submitting your ticket after that...

It even tells you the choices you have made so far will be saved after you log in.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[1984]
Members
4,989 posts
26,467 battles

I’ve been having this problem as well. It goes into an infinite loop logging in and reloading the page. I tried different browsers, same thing.

[CGF]
Members
47 posts
9,961 battles
19 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Yes...it takes you back to the page but you are logged in & can continue submitting your ticket after that...

It even tells you the choices you have made so far will be saved after you log in.

It does take you back to the page, but you are not logged in and it does not allow you to log in.

[CGF]
Members
47 posts
9,961 battles
4 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

I’ve been having this problem as well. It goes into an infinite loop logging in and reloading the page. I tried different browsers, same thing.

It was happening to me using Chrome. I was able to log in and submit a ticket using Safari.

[1984]
Members
4,989 posts
26,467 battles
2 hours ago, hr9275 said:

It was happening to me using Chrome. I was able to log in and submit a ticket using Safari.

With me it is firefox and edge, guess i have to try safari…

[MEIST]
Members
1,651 posts
6,766 battles
On 1/25/2022 at 9:54 AM, hr9275 said:

Have you submitted a ticket about this? :Smile_hiding:  I'll see my self out. LOL