You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Condor_Legion

Que for Superships

12 comments in this topic

[KFL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
627 posts
15,214 battles

I believe there is issues with the Que for Superships after the server restart.

Having acquired them prior to the server restart, everytime I que up I am waiting 5 minutes in a DD when clearly there is a lack of them on the regular que. Even when there are 4 of us waiting most people drop out. 

Waited 5 minutes then got a 1 vs 1. This is not how they are supposed to work on the live server. This is a testing phase that should within reason provide the needed stats to justify them in random.

Please WG say the que is not working so that we are not wasting our time for a random battle that is not going to happen. 

Was working fine this weekend but now something is wrong. 

I can see other Supership players in my games so I know some people are not having issues. This happens to me no matter what class I take into the que.

• Boring 2

[TF16B]
[TF16B]
Members
323 posts
20,399 battles

Super ships just should stay in the testing area... not in ranked. I think the reason the wait is so long its to find a similar ship?

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles
2 hours ago, ole_seabee said:

Super ships just should stay in the testing area... not in ranked. I think the reason the wait is so long its to find a similar ship?

Or folks are drawing Coal?

My last ticket and next ticket are coal. As I don’t currently need any, (1mil+ coal,) it kind of kills my motivation to grind for the tokens.

(Also doesn’t exactly help I’m not a fan of T10.)

[SALVO]
Members
16,451 posts
10,192 battles

I would be lying if I say anything aggravating Superships playing experience doesn't make me happy... :Smile_trollface:

Hope your queue times get even longer... :P

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,597 posts
32,072 battles
3 hours ago, Condor_Legion said:

Even when there are 4 of us waiting most people drop out. 

When it shows 4 DDs in queue it shows all the DDs in your queue spread (aka T9/10/& Super)...

it doesn't show that there isn't another Super to match up with you...

& the ones that "dropped out" probably just got pulled into other matches while you were waiting for a Super to show up.

[NYAAR]
[NYAAR]
Members
4,799 posts
20,735 battles
4 hours ago, Condor_Legion said:

I believe there is issues with the Que for Superships after the server restart.

Having acquired them prior to the server restart, everytime I que up I am waiting 5 minutes in a DD when clearly there is a lack of them on the regular que. Even when there are 4 of us waiting most people drop out. 

Waited 5 minutes then got a 1 vs 1. This is not how they are supposed to work on the live server. This is a testing phase that should within reason provide the needed stats to justify them in random.

Please WG say the que is not working so that we are not wasting our time for a random battle that is not going to happen. 

Was working fine this weekend but now something is wrong. 

I can see other Supership players in my games so I know some people are not having issues. This happens to me no matter what class I take into the que.

19 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

When it shows 4 DDs in queue it shows all the DDs in your queue spread (aka T9/10/& Super)...

it doesn't show that there isn't another Super to match up with you...

& the ones that "dropped out" probably just got pulled into other matches while you were waiting for a Super to show up.

^^ first off, he's correct

Second: You are queuing up during the off-hours period on the NA server. At the time you posted this, people are either at work or school, or on the west coast, waking up.

It worked fine on the weekend because it was 'The Weekend'.

The usual 'busy' hours on the NA server during the week are between approx 5pm EST and 2am EST

[X-PN]
Members
3,837 posts
17,722 battles

I think fewer players que up for the super DDs because frankly they aren't that much better than the T10 or in the case of Yamagiri maybe even worse.  Now give us something like a fully uncorked Marceau with the actual Cobert ROF and ballistics or 7 de Agosto with Smaland ROF with smoke....and there will some interest....

[KFL]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
627 posts
15,214 battles

I am queuing up at all times of the day. During peak, during off times as well. 

I know there is something wrong when this weekend it was easy and had no issues. 

[SALVO]
Members
16,451 posts
10,192 battles
3 minutes ago, Condor_Legion said:

I know there is something wrong when this weekend it was easy and had no issues. 

Probably all the weekend warriors and casuals using their rentals... 

For many veterans and regulats there's not much to be gained by playing those... No credit, no XP, no added value. :cap_old:

[SALTY]
Members
151 posts
20,604 battles

I was having the same issue. Queue up in a supership.. see small numbers in queue..(when it should show other ships within range) and end up in either a 1v1 or a 2v2 with other superships. When playing normal ships I would rarely see any superships in matches.

[WOLFC]
Members
6,101 posts
17,230 battles

Remember WG’s claim that these superships were “warmly” received? It seems from this and other threads I have seen that that claim might be a slight exaggeration. :Smile_sceptic:

[REKTD]
Members
1,216 posts
15,730 battles

I think they need to change the way they put out Superships: instead of Coal bags 3x then all Superships at once for 2 days…perhaps alternate the 100 coal with a single Supership, and do a full rotation over time. Or, for those averse to certain classes: half the superships.