Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Argh_My_Liver

Upgrades

7 comments in this topic

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

So because I am a donkey I only just noticed that there were upgrades in the game. What are peoples thoughts on these? Which do you believe are the most useful and why?

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,773 battles

we talking captain perks or ship equipment here?:bajan: either way people use them 90% of the time unless they can't afford them, don't plan on keeping that ship, and or are about to move to the next ship.

[CRAYN]
Beta Testers
2,085 posts
4,674 battles

For pretty much any CL or BB you are going to need the Gun Fire Control System upgrade. It really increases the accuracy of the main guns. Other than that, I think it's mostly preference. As you get higher tier ships, more upgrades are available. For DD's you want the upgrade that reduces the chance of your torp launchers getting killed, and for BB the one that does the same to main battery is good.

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

we talking captain perks or ship equipment here?:bajan: either way people use them 90% of the time unless they can't afford them, don't plan on keeping that ship, and or are about to move to the next ship.

I mean the equipment like steering modifications and such.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

I typically get less chance of magazine explosion, and if a BB or a high level CC the extra range on secondary's, less chance of fire and flood, and the steering 20% increase, and the better concealment.

• Cool 1

[CRAYN]
Beta Testers
2,085 posts
4,674 battles

I typically get less chance of magazine explosion, and if a BB or a high level CC the extra range on secondary's, less chance of fire and flood, and the steering 20% increase, and the better concealment.

This. +1 all the way.

Just think about what ship you have and what is vital to that ship. Get upgrades that help that. BB's need their main guns and ammo safe. DD's need their torps safe.

Like for my Cleveland I got the better rudder control to help avoid torps.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this