Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
antbob

Video Issues

6 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Beta Testers
2 posts
8,207 battles

I have had several issues with I think video graphics. The screen flashes red & white squares then goes back to desktop, but with the game still running (audio still playing & task manager showing game running) I have a Radeon HD 6670 2G and running low graphics.  The website suggests a GTX 550TI which at least here in the USA is not available as new (outdated) Could someone suggest a comparable, current video card. I've had similair issues in W.O.T. also, with it very random, but at least there I could ctrl-alt-del, close game and re-open to same battle.  Or is it something else? Windows 7 32bit, G860 processor, 4Gb DDR3- 1333.

[DARTH]
[DARTH]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
133 posts
14,585 battles

Have you updated you graphics driver?

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

what are the temps of the card like? it could be overheating, or it could be dead...have you tried re-seating the card in the case/mobo slot (yes, this actually worked once when i was having similar issues)?

if youre looking for a card anything in the 150-200 dollar range should be good.  just double check wattage and amps on 12V+

[DARTH]
[DARTH]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
133 posts
14,585 battles

Newegg has several 700 series cards, one is $150 GTX750 Ti  free shipping, $30 rebate.  I'm biased, never liked amd. The GTX 750 should work for you.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Make sure your CCC options are set to application controlled, very important.  Try that with graphics on ultra max then shut off shadows, reflections, AA  and reduce post processing.  Guessing your problem is probably the 32 bit, 4 gigs of ram.

Sign in to follow this