Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
necroking9999

BBs OP?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5 posts
1,948 battles

im sure this has been posted many times, or maybe it hasn't. but i just feel like 1 minute into the game an amagi shoots me with a full salvo from 18 or so KM away and it seems like all of his shells have about a 10m maybe 15m dispersion tops and hits me with almost his full salvo. i havnt yet gotten up to tier 8 but in my nagato i feel like at those kinds of ranges i have like a 50-75m despersion because my shells fall almost the lenght of most battle ships im shooting at. i dont know if theres just some sort of critical major aiming element besides using alt for ranges and times that i just dont understand yet.. but its causing quite a few fustraisions when i get 1 shot less then 2 mins into the game.. it seems like with that kind of ranging advantage. the games is going to be filled with nothing but battleships n carriers because trying to use any other ship your just going to get shot by all the battle ships from way beyond your range dying b4 u can even get a shot off.

[EPOXY]
Wiki Editor, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,899 posts
13,522 battles

I wish my BB's had only 100m of dispersion at range, let alone 10-15m or 50-75m.

Beta Testers
1,425 posts
1,665 battles

I wish my BB's had only 100m of dispersion at range, let alone 10-15m or 50-75m.

Tedster doesn't most BB have a dispersion of like 135m+?

Beta Testers
5 posts
1,948 battles

im dont know the EXACT numbers sorry thats why i said "i feels like", as in i was giving estamates, but there are plentie of times where i seem to get almost 1 shot by BBs at max range getting like 5-8 citadel penetrations on me

idk almost like they already know exactly where to aim 

Edited by necroking9999

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Tedster doesn't most BB have a dispersion of like 135m+?

Ranges from 200-300ish meters depending on the ship.

Alpha Tester
1,927 posts
2 battles

Battleships aren't OP. Theyre lack of protection from torpedoes prevents them from being too good. 

Sign in to follow this