Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lordagent

Get a clue?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
27 posts

Okay, so how many people have had some gung-ho idiot move right directly in front of them, AFTER you launch torpedos at a target you've been engaged with? I mean, get some damn common sense. And then you want to [edited]that you died because you jumped directly in front of MY target 300 yards away, and were hit by my torpedos? I'm beta testing range and speed, while your stupid [edited]is just buying into a beta to play a game. I wouldn't put it past you being the idiot who threatened a law suit about buying into beta.

[CRNGE]
Banned
3,786 posts
3,406 battles

I usually don't look in the direction of my allies when I'm trying to dodge torpedoes.  Don't fire them if there's a remote chance of hitting your allies, I saw a Sims today kill two folks (including me) because he tried to torpedo a target that was 4km outside his torpedo range.

Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
5,747 battles

I usually don't look in the direction of my allies when I'm trying to dodge torpedoes.  Don't fire them if there's a remote chance of hitting your allies, I saw a Sims today kill two folks (including me) because he tried to torpedo a target that was 4km outside his torpedo range.

I'm surprised by the amount of people who don't know that the map shows their torpedo range when switching to them. People take the aim indicator for granted way too much and I feel like that need to go away.

Beta Testers
436 posts

Okay, so how many people have had some gung-ho idiot move right directly in front of them, AFTER you launch torpedos at a target you've been engaged with? I mean, get some damn common sense. And then you want to [edited]that you died because you jumped directly in front of MY target 300 yards away, and were hit by my torpedos? I'm beta testing range and speed, while your stupid [edited]is just buying into a beta to play a game. I wouldn't put it past you being the idiot who threatened a law suit about buying into beta.

You kill a teamate and rage in forums ??? or are you "Beta testing" the neg button?

Open YOUR eyes and don't shoot if you see a possible TK in the way. 

BTW they might have bought there way in what did you do but get lucky? lol Eliteist talk

Edited by skull_helmet
  • Cool 2

[K0]
Beta Testers
5 posts
12,021 battles

SA is a two way street, there needs to be a mutual awareness. I'm admittedly a total noob here and torpedo's are much tougher then shells with regard to blue on blue. I went ahead and bought the T8 Japanese cruiser simply because it's a "free" trial in the CBT. Watching a few you tube video's the concept of channel clogging makes a lot of sense. I got some serious damage and a couple of kills that way....also killed a friendly DD (and got TK'd by his platoon mate). Simple reality is that when I fired the torps he wasn't in my field of view. I was roughly 5km from the gap and he was cutting across the face of the iceburg. During my approach both he and his platoon mate didn't seem to be at risk, but after I set up they must have reversed back....

Simply an SA learning curve for me and many others new to the CBT.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

I don't fire torpedo's when there are people in front of me that can cross into the torpedo path.

Sign in to follow this